Bored Tonight...Post a Diorama, LOL (1 Viewer)

Now that my older two kids have moved away and the youngest leaves to college in August- BEDROOMS have been commandeered for Toy Soldier deployments.........

Andrew's room has now become Ancient Rome, Iraq and Omaha...the "Game of Thrones" Dragon attacking the Vikings is in a display case. Perhaps if the feedback is good, I can take some more pics of my Teutonic crusaders and Landsknechts..........

thumbnail_IMG_0036.jpgthumbnail_IMG_0039.jpgthumbnail_IMG_0041.jpgthumbnail_IMG_0042.jpgthumbnail_IMG_0043.jpg

Some cool dioramas there Chris.

059 (2) -rsrc 0.JPG

An old shot (wish Figarti were still going).

Ha ha--cheers for the kind words Kevin..........looks like you took a page out of my playbook and took your toy soldiers outside to get some pics in the natural sunlight! {sm4}{sm4} That's what that PzIII looks like at any rate.

Fantastic scenes as always my friend.

Ha ha--cheers for the kind words Kevin..........looks like you took a page out of my playbook and took your toy soldiers outside to get some pics in the natural sunlight! {sm4}{sm4} That's what that PzIII looks like at any rate.

Fantastic scenes as always my friend.

Thanks Chris. These shots were taken 15 years ago at a collector's house ....... I prefer taking them outside but it is not often practical.

370 (2) - rs 0.JPG

Many thanks to Clive at Grey Goose for enabling me to purchase this Figarti Tiger .....

I think it is quite photogenic ....

IMGP7096 - scr 01.JPG

Amazing thread honestly don't know how many times I have looked at it over the years.

Amazing thread honestly don't know how many times I have looked at it over the years.

Glad you like it Wayne, it has been fun for me too, but it is especially good when different members post.

BTW, your own posts have been terrific.

306-1srcr.JPG

Ardennes December 1944 ....

I've always liked this figure of Kutuzov by Del Prado. Thanks for sharing!

Brendan

Why is the Russian Marshal posed with an Austrian lancer, I know they were allies, but Del Prado do make a Russian Lancer too ???

Just wondering???

John

Why is the Russian Marshal posed with an Austrian lancer, I know they were allies, but Del Prado do make a Russian Lancer too ???

Just wondering???

John

No science to this. Just resizing some old photos - not my period and I have no particular knowledge - did not even know this collector's cavalry was by Del Prado. Expect more confused postings.

IMG_8991 - srcr 01.JPG

IMG_8961 - rcsr 0.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back