Bored Tonight...Post a Diorama, LOL (4 Viewers)

An an excellent display Carlos. I can't believe you packed all that action in a display case. I am impressed.:eek:

Once again some great photos and well planned diorama and please, please, please keep them coming....Joe

excellent. I like the mix of figures and the repainted Britians and Conte too.
TSSd has prepainted Marines and Japanese now too that should mix in there as well.
great stuf Carlos thanks for posting

fUbaR

Carlos: Your Marine shelf looks neat. I like the variety and poses. My shelf for now just has glass and a few accessories. Top shelf for me is Marine Shelf. I have a nice sculpture of flag raising/ music box that plays Marine Hymn. Daughter bought it for me some years ago. Probably only present of figures I got for Christmas. Anyhow, I keep adding to mine. Have to find a larger area. Leadmen Thanks for pics.

A MINI DIO featuring Bugle and Guidon figures....The Lt.

pic000-8.jpg

I like the WWII USMC dio:D!!!! where is it meant to be? Iwo Jima, Peleliu, Okinawa??? I read a book recently:cool::eek: called 'With The Old Breed' which was by a man called E.B. Sledge, and was about his experience in the Marine Corps on Peleliu and Okinawa!!! It was good!!!:D:D

Thanks arnhem44mad,
No where specifically, however, not Iwo or Tarawa for sure.

Thanks Cherni_95

Here are some more pictures. In my home office I have some space that I just set up dio's for my amusement and to relieve stress during breaks. As I said before, there more for fun and sometimes don't really tell a story like some of the other dio's that are semi permanent in my curio cabinets.

Carlos

1A.jpg

2A.jpg

3.jpg

4A.jpg

5A.jpg

I see lots of K&C repaints, very cool. I suppose Alex did the work or did you?

Your photos are a worth a thousand words and tell a story all by themselves. Once again some beautiful works of art.......Joe

Thanks Joe.

Michael,

Some are Alex's work but the German figures were done by Craig McClain at Old Toy Soldiers of San Diego and he did a mighty fine job at that too. The rest of the vehicles were done by Mark Vuncannon (Build-A-Rama).

Carlos

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

D.jpg

E.jpg

Carlos great job, there is a lot of activity in the photos. I like the mud splash windshield. I like the fact the German vehicles are so congested. Lets hope a Mustang or two are near by. Great ground cover also. Hobby on Mike.

Thanks Hobby on Mike:

Yeah it is a bit congested with all of that German Armor. It's likely in that given space there would only be one or two of those vehicles in sight but I like to display as much as possible for my own enjoyment.

You're right, that scene is aching for a P51 Mustang attack...LOL.

Carlos

It's great to have a day off and post more pictures. Here are some more of them for your continued entertainment and I look forward to seeing more your collection. Now it's time to rejoin the human race and go out with my wife for a late lunch.

BTW, that's a Figarti Tiger I tank.

Carlos

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Here are some nice scenes from George's (Warrior) collection. Great job George keep it up.

Carlos

11.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

44.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back