Bored Tonight...Post a Diorama, LOL (2 Viewers)

zulucamp2withbritsM.jpg

You must be really bored !!! {eek3}

Very nice diorama. Please post some more pictures. This is brilliant ...{sm3}

Oliver

WOW ... Best Zulu War Diorama I have seen .. Fantastic set up and Photography .. Just Brilliant {bravo}} Thanks for sharing .. Gebhard
zulucampbritains2S.jpg

zulucampbritainscloseS.jpg

It never ceases to amaze me Joe how you've always have had a way of bringing your photo diroramas to life.....The Lt.

Great pic Firebat!!! Love seeing the modern boys get some love on here!! :D

Hey Chris........................Just adding to your cool idea, and equally cool scene. We couldn't resist.

I wish BSP had the time. We have a ton of modern stuff, but The Great Crusade is really bogging us down. And since TGC has been released, we have been asked to do scenes for collectors in far greater numbers than we have in the past. Alex

But we will get to the MODERN BOYS sooner or later. Even Vietnam too..................

Very nice!^&cool^&cool

Thank you sir.

Although you have a vast WWII collection....You do seem to like Modern and Nam....I wish we had time to do some Modern and Nam scenes for your enjoyment, and the enjoyment of the forum members.......I assure you we will get to them in due time. Alex

Do you recall this oldie ! :)

Picture066M2.jpg

Thank you sir.

Although you have a vast WWII collection....You do seem to like Modern and Nam....I wish we had time to do some Modern and Nam scenes for your enjoyment, and the enjoyment of the forum members.......I assure you we will get to them in due time. Alex

Do you recall this oldie ! :)

Picture066M2.jpg

Yes, I do remember it. Great scene. And you're right, I do love Vietnam and modern era toy soldiers, vehicles, aircraft and dioramas. I hope there will be more forthcoming from Figarti and K&C someday.

I agree with Marco55, that Zulu battle scene is the best I have ever seen, it does convey the sense of total chao...and desperation.
Walt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back