Bored Tonight...Post a Diorama, LOL (2 Viewers)

acwfarmhorizonS.jpg

Take 2....

Your experiment turned out very well Joe an as always a pleasure seeing you at play when your bored..........The Lt.

Beautiful set-ups and pictures. I love the one with the New York Zouaves. Brilliant color and action with those outstanding Conte figures. Nice! -- Al

A very nice series of ACW photos Joe. Its really, really nice seeing you so busy on the forum this week.
:smile2: Mike

SOSwiretree1S.jpg

I recently tried my hand at making a wire tree armiture. It's a learning process, but even this first try is a keeper.
zouaveswiretree1S.jpg

zouaveswiretreecloseS.jpg

The tree and everything else looks good....You style has become even more pronounced as of late....Fits well with Mr. Conte's personality Alex

Joe

Superb composition with very impressive lighting-That "Sleepy Hollow "tree is something else-I want one :tongue:

Bob

I'm working on filling out the tree. I added small branches. Later today I'll finish with the canopy and leaves.

robinwiretree2Scr.jpg

Robinwiretree1Sa.jpg

Great looking tree Joe . . . well done sir . . .

Joe
Superb composition with very impressive lighting-That "Sleepy Hollow "tree is something else-I want one :tongue:
Bob

Great seeing you on the forum Bob . . . . you have been missed . . . .

ww2shelfhalftrack.jpg

I'm working on cleaning up my basement. I've cleared some shelves off and now I'm setting up some displays. And of course, I have to take some pictures!

ww2shelfhalf2.jpg

ww2shelfkubel.jpg

ww2shelfpanzfr.jpg

ww2shefbrits.jpg

ww2shelfpanz.jpg

Playsetaddict - I see the switch to ww2 is effortless ^&grin

Thanks for posting. I haven't posted on this thread for a while so here goes.

Early WW2 ............

The BEF after a heavy Stuka attack in Kassel 1940......

008.jpg

French officers and Char B heavy tank

IMG_3876ared.jpg

Meanwhile at a Kent aerodrome in August 1940.

Tell me again? You were proceeding in your Heinkel 111 in a North Westerly direction at Angels 15 when you were assaulted by a Hurricane????????????

And you want to press charges???????????????????????????????

513ared.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back