Bored Tonight...Post a Diorama, LOL (3 Viewers)

A random shot of Britain's and Conte Civil War Confederates.Mostly stock figures but theres some old Plastic conversions in there as well.
Fub

Harold love that shot reminded me of one of my early creations soon after the war began :smile2:

Reb

DSC01140.jpg

zouforestwide1S.jpg

I'm finally getting around to actually doing some of the projects that I've been gathering parts for for a very long time. I've wanted to create a viable forest backdrop for several years. This week, I finally got it done. Whatcha think?

zouforestwide1S.jpg

I'm finally getting around to actually doing some of the projects that I've been gathering parts for for a very long time. I've wanted to create a viable forest backdrop for several years. This week, I finally got it done. Whatcha think?

Just love it when your bored Joe and I think it's great.........PapaZ

Just great pics, I must say beyond the great job of scenery, the composition of the subjects with heavy casualties really gives a realistic feel that most other dio's lack.
Great work!
Ray

Very nicely done my friend. I have been enjoying all of your recent ACW photos. I especially like this one, a very panoramic photo with lots of action and lots of depth. I'll have to tip my old dusty slouch hat off to you . . . . Huzzah!
:smile2: Mike

I agree with all that Joe, Ray, Mike and Chris have said FANTASTIC. Love the forest backdrop :salute:::salute:::salute::

Cheers

Martyn:)

Wow Joe, you have really been busy and inspired of late. Another great series of photos depicting my favorite subject. Very nicely done . . . Happy Independence Day . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Mike, this is the first set up I've made since I got my basement straightened up. Now I have room to move and to get different angles. Wish you were here!
zouforest7rear1crS.jpg

zouforest7routS.jpg

Last edited:
Even though the Del Prado figures are taller, I found them to be a good fit to any battles.

Here's some French Artillery set and 95th Rifle English set

dsc04067pj.jpg
dsc04069jj.jpg

There is some great pics in this Thread love read/viewing it,just thought i would put my 2 cents worth in.

000_3705.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back