Brad's Military Miniatures Collection (2 Viewers)

Thanks Martyn. How I found these is a little strange. A couple of months ago I purchased a lot of SOHK figures, which included some half sets. One was the basket for the street sweeper but no sweeper and another was the fire wagon but no figures and the wagon was missing its hose attachment. When I received the wagon, I figured better than nothing. Then, about a month ago, someone listed the sweeper and his broom on eBay (in terrible shape) and I purchased that. Then a couple of weeks later he lists two of the firemen and the hose attachment. They all made a quick visit to my friend for repairs and here we are. Talk about lucky.

Takes a bit of luck and sometimes a lot of luck Brad :wink2:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Hong Kong Police.

When I received the Motorcycle Policeman it was a mess but thanks to Mike De Marco, it came out great.

First Legion Fallschirmjager Firing MP 50 with William Britain Mini Backdrop

First Legion Spanish Tercio with W Britain Backdrop (Somewhere in the Netherlands)

1st South Carolina Volunteer on the attack.

(Made by AeroArt).

Thanks Jason, appreciate it.

In 1996 King & Country issued four medieval standard bearers for the Palio Races in Sienna (produced upon a commission from Toy Soldier Magazine). I have three of them but one is buried too deep in a cabinet to take out for a photo.

View attachment 200971View attachment 200972

After about 15 years or so I have finally found the last Palio. Here are three of them together. As noted above, one is buried too deep in one of my cases to get out.

The Royal Hong Kong Regiment (The Volunteers) by King & Country (circa 1993)

Set of four. Missing the flagbearer.

K & C 48 On the Beach and Britain’s Atlantic Wall Mini Backdrop

Nice!:salute:: I got mine from Classic Toys back in the 1990's, and it remains a favorite of mine.

Thank you for posting the Beatles. The set is so rarely made available for sale. You and others are so fortunate to have.

By any chance, do you have the K&C Napoleonic chess set? If so, would you be able to post some images?

Kind regards, Rob

Rob,

Here are two photos of the Chess set. However, this is Louis’, not mine. Very few were made.

Brad, thank you for sharing and taking the time to post. I'm truly appreciative.

Louis is one very fortunate collector!

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back