Brendan's Collection (1 Viewer)

Brendon,

Your displays could not be more artistic, expressive or effective!👍👍. The use of a painting of the subject matter of each shelf to set the tone of the display is brilliant!😎😎

Such an AWESOME collection and so very beautifully displayed, I think maybe the best ever home presentation I have very seen, it's that good.

Thanks for sharing Brendan!

Joe

Brendan...love your JJD artillery crew!

Go Canada! Awesome collection!
Pat & Pat

Brendon,

Your displays could not be more artistic, expressive or effective!👍👍. The use of a painting of the subject matter of each shelf to set the tone of the display is brilliant!😎😎

Such an AWESOME collection and so very beautifully displayed, I think maybe the best ever home presentation I have very seen, it's that good.

Thanks for sharing Brendan!

Joe

Thanks for the kind remarks gents. It was a pain when I got posted to get them all packed up, but having them all out and displayed now made it all worth it.

Brendan

Every presentation and photograph is absolutely outstanding. A marvelous looking collection that is very nicely displayed.
Mike

Very well done Brendan, you've put together some superb looking miniature battlefields. !

Very well done again !:salute:: {bravo}}{bravo}}

Steve

Every presentation and photograph is absolutely outstanding. A marvelous looking collection that is very nicely displayed.
Mike

Very well done Brendan, you've put together some superb looking miniature battlefields. !

Very well done again !:salute:: {bravo}}{bravo}}

Steve

Thanks Mike and Steve!

Brendan

Hello Brendan,
Extremely impressive collection, and classically displayed. Particularly like the 92nd Gordon Highlanders in the square receiving a cavalry charge, and the Royal Scots Greys at the charge. Very Well Done.

Slàinte Mhòr!(Gaelic for Great Good Health!) and meant literally,
Arnhem Jim
Arizona Territory

Hello Brendan,
Extremely impressive collection, and classically displayed. Particularly like the 92nd Gordon Highlanders in the square receiving a cavalry charge, and the Royal Scots Greys at the charge. Very Well Done.

Slàinte Mhòr!(Gaelic for Great Good Health!) and meant literally,
Arnhem Jim
Arizona Territory

What a wonderful and well put together collection. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Great display of a divers collection.

Thanks for the comments and likes. That's the best part of this forum, being able to share photos of our collections with other collectors all over the world.

Arnhem Jim - the British infantry square is my particular favourite as well. You can never have too many K&C Napoleonic highlanders!

Brendan

Wow! I'm impressed. Beautifully displayed and photographed. I particularly like your Fort Henry display, Napoleonic, as well as JJ War of 1812.
But truly, that being said, I love them all. Your WW1 display with The Col. John McCrae Image is particularly touching, having visited the the battlefield in Flanders where he wrote his famous poem.

I have a number of glossy Fort Henry Guards and French Napoleonic Infantry made by Jim Shakley of "Queen Victoria Miniatures" in Toronto for sale as well as Tradition Napoleonic, K &C Mounted British 1812 Officer & JJ Stockbridge Indians should you be interested in enhancing your beautiful collection.

I have a very large Napoleonic collection, over 2000 figures and JJ "War of 1812" collection. I have a double of the K&C Mounted British Guards Officer (retired) which goes well with JJ's "War of 1812" collection which is also enhanced with several of JJ's "Stockbridge Woodland Indians" (now retired). My figures are mint and under glass in a smoke free home, should you be interested in any, please email me at RBONNE1061@rogers.com or send me a Notification here on the Forum..

Your fellow Canadian and OMSS member.

Marshal Ney (Robert)
Mississauga, Ontario

Last edited:
Brendan,

WOW! amazing set up and display. Very nice!

Grant L

Users who are viewing this thread

Back