Britains the War Along the Nile (1 Viewer)

I haven't seen anything yet but I'm hoping. I like the way W Britain is doing a full compliment of releases of a unit at a time. Better than trickling along over several months.

The big Yorks and Lancs release is due to arrive end of this week and will be shipping early next week. Assuming of course that everything looks good upon arrival! We are making some halting progress in getting our deliveries sorted out...finally!

The big Yorks and Lancs release is due to arrive end of this week and will be shipping early next week. Assuming of course that everything looks good upon arrival! We are making some halting progress in getting our deliveries sorted out...finally!

This is great news! Thank you for the update.

The August releases arrived at my doorstep tonight.

Attachments

• lanc2.jpg
    lanc2.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 260
  • lanc1.jpg
    lanc1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 255
Looks like you got the entire shipment !!!

Nice !

Kirk

LOL. Kirk just the Lancs came..The JJD were already there...I took better close up's of the figures that were released this month. Great sculpts!

Attachments

• lanc3.jpg
    lanc3.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 248
  • lanc4.jpg
    lanc4.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 246
LOL. Kirk just the Lancs came..The JJD were already there...I took better close up's of the figures that were released this month. Great sculpts!

I love these figures . I have a fair number of Trophy Sudan figures , but am now focused on W Britain ACW. Unfortunately have to draw the line somewhere , but "War on the Nile " is a great line !
K

I love these figures . I have a fair number of Trophy Sudan figures , but am now focused on W Britain ACW. Unfortunately have to draw the line somewhere , but "War on the Nile " is a great line !
K

I know what you mean. I'm only going after the Sudan right now and cherry picking other sets from manufacturers that I'm missing from other lines I have collected. Or sets that catch my eye...its a tough decision, but between Britians and JJD there are enough releases coming out to keep my interest...the wait for the nile gun boat is what is killing me...I cleared a spot out already just for that beauty.

Bringing this thread back to life. JJD is the only one with new releases for the the Sudan right now...The Nile boat and others still have a some time before release...but the the Nile boat is almost here!!!

What do we still need for the NILE series. I presume some Sudanese/Egyptian troops and some cavalry.
When do we realistically expect to see the Nile boat on the shelves.
I am paying one off in installments and can do with a month or two delay.

What do we still need for the NILE series. I presume some Sudanese/Egyptian troops and some cavalry.
When do we realistically expect to see the Nile boat on the shelves.I am paying one off in installments and can do with a month or two delay.

Around the time of the London Show I would think Damian

Cheers

Martyn:)

Bringing this thread back to life. JJD is the only one with new releases for the the Sudan right now...The Nile boat and others still have a some time before release...but the the Nile boat is almost here!!!

The Heritage range has lots of new releases, including cavalry, indian infantry and the Australian contingent!

Martin

Hi Martin,
Is there another vendor aside from Maison Miltaire that sells Heritage figures. I checked Maison Milaire's website and the only images that have posted are for Madhist warriors.
I am really keen on the Indian infantry.
Best wishes,

Benjamin

The Heritage range has lots of new releases, including cavalry, indian infantry and the Australian contingent!

Martin

Martin,

Can you post any imagery of these releases.

Andy

Hi Martin,
Is there another vendor aside from Maison Miltaire that sells Heritage figures. I checked Maison Milaire's website and the only images that have posted are for Madhist warriors.
I am really keen on the Indian infantry.
Best wishes,

Benjamin

They are made exclusively for Maison Militaire but if you email Ken and tell him of your interests, he'll send you some pics. They have been in some of the toy soldiers magazines I believe.

Martin

Robin,
Thanks for posting the photograph. Those are very nice figures.
Benjamin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back