Britain's Zulu War (4 Viewers)

Brian, I think this gun limber will remain the centre piece of the Zulu series and agree, if you are serious about Zulu, it's a must have, despite the price. Britain's have excelled themselves with this one. In a few years time new collectors will falling over each other to acquire one. Cheers, Robin.

Arrived safely, what a ripper of a piece it is. Looking forward to setting up some diorama's. Very careful in removing all the padding between the horses and limber, the last thing I wanted was for me to damage it after it's world trip. Very happy with the base fit of the gun, I find it looks slightly better reversed with the wheel ruts up against the main base, in line with the wheel ruts on that base. Looks more continuous that way. Cheers, Robin.

Hi all. I dont collect this Britains series but this is an exceptional piece.

If i am correct it seems to be based from a scene in Zulu Dawn as those who can make a desperate attempt to flee Isandlwana.

Big box!

Malcolm

Hi all. I dont collect this Britains series but this is an exceptional piece.

If i am correct it seems to be based from a scene in Zulu Dawn as those who can make a desperate attempt to flee Isandlwana.

Big box!

Malcolm

I say you are spot on Malcolm. Intend to do a scene tomorrow and try and capture how good this set is. Will post a photo here and my 'Time On My Hands At Last' diorama thread. Cheers, Robin.

I say you are spot on Malcolm. Intend to do a scene tomorrow and try and capture how good this set is. Will post a photo here and my 'Time On My Hands At Last' diorama thread. Cheers, Robin.

Looking forward to seeing the photos making their appearance Robin and I've no doubt you'll enjoy the time on your hands creating them........Joe

Looks Like last month was a good one for those awaiting their Gun Team. It's the start of a new month and hopefully we'll see what WBritain has headed our way with their latests additions to the series. Wishing all a great month...........PapaZ

calendar040bff39e695f90bbf950c3f87f2cb5bc2c3a884_zps8e4f70b0.jpg

Thanks for the Calendar Papa Z

Looks like the next piece of the Kraal will be with us this month. :D Can't wait to get this "series" built :)

Hope your able to resolve the problem your having in acquiring the set Scott. Here's a little playtime this AM..........The Lt.

021-5.jpg

Picked these up yesterday along with Gun and Limber

20103A_zpsbec8f544.jpg

20103B_zps9549ac79.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

Last new figure, will unpack the Gun and Limber tomorrow

20111A_zps2982a773.jpg

20111B_zps390f31ea.jpg

Cheers

You mean you haven't unpacked it yet !!!!!!! {eek3}{eek3}

Nice pick up the figures Martyn, still have the 3 Zulus to get.

You mean you haven't unpacked it yet !!!!!!! {eek3}{eek3}

Nice pick up the figures Martyn, still have the 3 Zulus to get.

I'm saving the best till last Scott ^&grin :salute::

Managed to get one of the Zulus but the other two hadn't arrived, still being checked by the UK Border Agency no doubt:wink2:

Cheers

Enjoyed the sneak peak earlier Martyn and thanks for sharing your newly arrive sets on the forum. Looking forward to your photots of your newly arrived gun team.

Enjoyed the sneak peak earlier Martyn and thanks for sharing your newly arrive sets on the forum. Looking forward to your photots of your newly arrived gun team.

Many thanks Joe, I'll be sorting some out tomorrow :salute::

Cheers mate

Last new figure, will unpack the Gun and Limber tomorrow

20111A_zps2982a773.jpg

20111B_zps390f31ea.jpg

Cheers

Martyn, be carefull - Gently Bentley - the packaging is first rate but care is needed to remove this beast as there are loads of little pieces of foam and rubber all over the place.

Jeff

Martyn, be carefull - Gently Bentley - the packaging is first rate but care is needed to remove this beast as there are loads of little pieces of foam and rubber all over the place.

Jeff

Many thanks Jeff, I will take extra care :salute::

Have you taken any pictures of your set yet ?

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back