Britain's Zulu War (2 Viewers)

Hope Santa was good to you Robin, Luiz, Chris and Michael as wll as fellow members of the forum. Here's a little random playtime..............Joe

028-4.jpg

017-6.jpg

1007-6.jpg

1006-5.jpg

Hi Joe, alas no TS for me this Christmas. :rolleyes2: Good to view your usual outstanding dio work. But I imagine the Zulus gave pause to watch their intended victim entertain them with the latest dance routine. :smile2: Chris

Hope this finds that your New Year's gotte off to a great start Martyn and Brian as I get in a little playtime this AM in the Land of The Zulus............Joe

022-4.jpg

Hope this finds that your New Year's gotte off to a great start Martyn and Brian as I get in a little playtime this AM in the Land of The Zulus............Joe

022-4.jpg

Good scene Joe, nice close up shot. Enjoyed this one with my coffee. Hope you had a good New Year's Day. Chris

022-4.jpg

Good scene Joe, nice close up shot. Enjoyed this one with my coffee. Hope you had a good New Year's Day. Chris

I agree with Chris, great picture Joe {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Good skirmish line Joe. The photo quality is superb, has a 3D effect. Chris

I've got to agree with Chris again, very good effect you have with these pictures Joe {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Would be nice to see both you and Chris Martyn joining me at play as I continue at play.

009-10.jpg

Seems we've broken 300,000 views yesterday and thought I'd add a little more playtime to the thread.........The Lt.

7001.jpg

Seems we've broken 300,000 views yesterday and thought I'd add a little more playtime to the thread.........The Lt.

7001.jpg

Great picture to mark that milestone Joe {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

There should be some sort of a prize, guess you will have to satisfied with the fact you have brought so much pleasure to the onlookers. Keep going, cheers, Robin.

iSandlwana January 22d 1879

1030.jpg

The Defense of Rorke's Drift January 22 1879

3012.jpg

3014-1.jpg

3015-1.jpg

3016-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back