Britain's Zulu War (3 Viewers)

Adding another new Trading Card to my collection...........The Lt.

deck221531b0703caabff3d3a93e99511ff625a1bd95.jpg

It's along time since these figures have surfaced, they go back awhile. I think mine have left the army and joined the merchant Navy, nice one Joe, Cheers, Robin.

Hope Santa was good to you Robin, Luiz, Chris and Michael as wll as fellow members of the forum. Here's a little random playtime..............Joe

028-4.jpg

017-6.jpg

1007-6.jpg

1006-5.jpg

Hope Santa was good to you Robin, Luiz, Chris and Michael as wll as fellow members of the forum. Here's a little random playtime..............Joe

028-4.jpg

017-6.jpg

1007-6.jpg

1006-5.jpg

Joe that is a great shot of the 24th Private as the shot from the Zulu's rifle has spun him around {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Did Santa leave any new or older sets under your Christmas Tree my fellow ZW Collectors for you to share with us? .........The Lt.

Did Santa leave any new or older sets under your Christmas Tree my fellow ZW Collectors for you to share with us? .........The Lt.

Hi Joe

I treated myself to the new Modelzone set.......in case Santa forgot me :redface2:

modelzone1.jpg

Cheers mate

Very nice it is too Martyn (just emailed ModelZone regarding mine as I haven't heard a word from them). Stay tuned for some snaps from me coming up within the next few days. Santa dropped off one or two Zulu goodies :)

Last edited:
Hi Joe, like the fact you have found other ways to display the British figures that come with awkward poses. Just waiting for the gun limber & mounted Lancers expected end of January, so late Christmas present. Have a great New Year, cheers, Robin.

Very nice it is too Martyn (just emailed ModelZone regarding mine as I haven't heard a word from them). Stay tuned for some snaps from me coming up within the next few days. Santa dropped off one or two Zulu goodies :)

Many thanks Scott:salute::

I'm looking forward to your pictures when you post them {bravo}}

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back