Britain's Zulu War (2 Viewers)

Great photos and nice stagging Joe. Especially like some of the figs I don't have yet. Chris

Thanks Scott Martyn and Chris as I send along this months calendar wishing Santa's leaves a bunch of goodies under your Christmas Trees........PapaZ

calendar7a0ee5b96e0c1d499a50661996cb0d65e13a3ccb.jpg

Thanks Scott Martyn and Chris as I send along this months calendar wishing Santa's leaves a bunch of goodies under your Christmas Trees........PapaZ

calendar7a0ee5b96e0c1d499a50661996cb0d65e13a3ccb.jpg

Same wishes go to you Joe :salute::

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

It's by Hudon and Allen's Martyn as I get in a little playtime with a different twist featuring one of my Zulu War Trading Cards.........Joe

deck6552910.jpg

It's by Hudon and Allen's Martyn as I get in a little playtime with a different twist featuring one of my Zulu War Trading Cards.........Joe

deck6552910.jpg

That is a very nice base Joe, and good to see the Trading cards back {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Very special figure Joe being a one of a kind, can see why it's a favourite. Cheers, Robin.

A very nice figure Papa Z !! It was the first one I received 4 years ago this month and that set me off on my collecting adventure :D

Received my 2 missing figures from the series today, so glad to have them. They have however been confiscated and are now residing under the tree until the 25th {sm2}

Agree with you Scott and look what you've got to look forward to. Here's another of my Zulu War Britain Trading Cards.....PapaZ

deck2390618.jpg

Agree with you Scott and look what you've got to look forward to. Here's another of my Zulu War Britain Trading Cards.....PapaZ

deck2390618.jpg

Very nice Joe :salute:::salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

Others to follow Martyn but in the mean time a little random playtime in "The Land of the Zulu".

2005-1.jpg

2004-8.jpg

001-17.jpg

012-17.jpg

004-18.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back