Defending the biscuit box wall, somewhere in Zululand

biscuitboxs4.jpg

biscuitboxs3.jpg

biscuitboxs2.jpg

You've more than made up for
biscuitboxs1.jpg

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

You've more than made up by providing us with an excellent staging of your biscuit box wall and it's defence with your photos and thanks for doing so Martyn......Joe

Playtime contiues Michale as the B 2nd/24th Company along with others defend both the North and South Walls..........The Lt.

2004-7.jpg

2012-2.jpg

2016-1.jpg

020-5.jpg

015-6.jpg

013-13.jpg

011-14.jpg

010-11.jpg

4003-1.jpg

005-19.jpg

Nice pics to spend the afternoon looking at Joe. Very nice, I can feel the tension. Chris

Excellent pictures Joe {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

I love the close up battle scenes, done very well, hard to believe this thread has over 287,000 views{eek3}{eek3} I need to start paying more attention to the Zulu war:)...Sammy

A new month and time to send along it's calendar with the best wishes for all during it..........The Lt.

calendare6b1c9bbcc4227ff4f23c799856db8e37a0c528a.jpg

Great picture for the November calendar Joe {bravo}}

I sincerely hope all you guys your side of "The Pond" have a much more settle time than you have had to experience in the last week of October

Cheers

Seems we've another Northeaster headed our way Martyn an not looking forward to it but in the mean time returning to Isandlwana featuring photos from my latest photo diorama which will be continued and appearing in other threads on the forum.....The Lt.

010-15.jpg

007-16.jpg

014-15.jpg

015-10.jpg

016-8.jpg

Nice balance Joe of angle of photo, mountain back drop and intensity of figures as usual, cheers, Robin.

Seems we've another Northeaster headed our way Martyn an not looking forward to it but in the mean time returning to Isandlwana featuring photos from my latest photo diorama which will be continued and appearing in other threads on the forum.....The Lt.

That is not good news Joe and the last thing you all want {eek3}

Terrific pictures, and I will be following this continuing photo diorama with great interest as always {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Great final moments scene Joe. And the camera work is outstanding. The positioning of the figs is really good and I imagine it took some time to get it "just right." Chris

Thanks for the well wishes and all is well so far this AM Martyn and Scott an agree Jeff Britain has provided some nice figures throughout the series and thanks once again for your comments Robin and Chris it was fun putting it together. Ran across a few black an white photos I thought I'd share with you this AM...........Joe

009-18.jpg

013-21.jpg

015-11.jpg

I see you are having some fun already this morning Joe . . . . nicely done . . .
:smile2: Mike

I surely did Mike as get in some fun time this afternoon returning to the field of iSandlwana featuring one of the last stands...........The Lt.

1010-6.jpg

1013-7.jpg

1003-12.jpg

1007-10.jpg

1004-11.jpg

1005-6.jpg

1006-15.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back