Britain's Zulu War (5 Viewers)

Nice way of ending the month Martyn featuring your latest additions and with the start of a new month I'm sending along it's calendar with a wish for a good month for all.........Joe

calendar1f49a641dcd281722f4d3daee8da8991b94fa3ba.jpg

Nice way of ending the month Martyn featuring your latest additions and with the start of a new month I'm sending along it's calendar with a wish for a good month for all.........Joe

calendar1f49a641dcd281722f4d3daee8da8991b94fa3ba.jpg

Excellent picture Joe {bravo}} Here's hoping you have a great month :salute::

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

The Rocket Battery at Isandlwana

No 2 Column (Lt Col A.W. Durnford)
Rocket Battery (Maj F.B. Russell)
Three rocket troughs

Maj Russell of 11/7 Battery was detailed to organise a Rockety Battery. Personnel consisted of Maj Russell and one Bombardier of 11/7, and eight men of 24th Regiment.

The Rocket Battery at Isandlwana

No 2 Column (Lt Col A.W. Durnford)
Rocket Battery (Maj F.B. Russell)
Three rocket troughs

Maj Russell of 11/7 Battery was detailed to organise a Rockety Battery. Personnel consisted of Maj Russell and one Bombardier of 11/7, and eight men of 24th Regiment.

Is this next on WB's agenda?

Do you know if JJD are going to go down the AZW route too and did you obtain their limited edition "Jenkins" duo?

Is this next on WB's agenda?

Do you know if JJD are going to go down the AZW route too and did you obtain their limited edition "Jenkins" duo?

Isandlwana you'll have to check with RW for your answer.

JJD has no plans of going the route of the AZW but his Naval Brigades sets are accurately depicted for the AZW.

An yes I do own their collectors Club ZW set............The Lt.

Isandlwana you'll have to check with RW for your answer.

JJD has no plans of going the route of the AZW but his Naval Brigades sets are accurately depicted for the AZW.

An yes I do own their collectors Club ZW set............The Lt.

We've got some off beat things planned for Isandlwana as well as some obvious vignettes. If you think about what we have done in the past in other ranges...you might come up with the off beat piece/s. More in January/February 2013.....

Next catalog due out in a week to two with a small group of new Zulu additions.

I think the 17th Lancers might be an offbeat little grouping ^&grin^&grin^&grin Just don't make 15 of them all at once LOL

New Zulus for release 2013

Attachments

• 20111.jpg
    20111.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 211
  • 20112.jpg
    20112.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 213
  • 20113.jpg
    20113.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 207
  • 20102.jpg
    20102.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 200
It's the end of the month and hopefully it's been good one for all and thought I'd send along the September calendar today for you to add your expected arrival date to it of your newly ordered sets due this month along with wishing all a good month..........The Lt.

calendarc0c2bc081d0c1d618fd302590eb75de612770b30.jpg

A major assualt by the Zulus and one of many against the Commissary Storehouse.......The Lt.

3019.jpg

3008.jpg

3009.jpg

3010.jpg

4001.jpg

4002.jpg

4003.jpg

TO BE CONTIUED

Wow Joe, these figures are breeding, have to say on mass they look really effective as a powerful scene. I think these type of layouts are sending us both broke, but what the heck. Cheers, Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back