Britain's Zulu War (3 Viewers)

Great melee scene Martyn. Good use of the latest releases. I don't have the gunner firing the carbine yet and looks like a good piece. Chris

Many thanks Chris :salute::

The gunner is a great piece, get him, you won't regret the decision:wink2:

Eagerly awaiting the EVACUATE THE HOSPITAL sets and.......well I guess you know which one ^&grin

Cheers

Martyn :)

Another new addition....for me

Set# 20085 -Water Detail

ZULUWATERCART.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

Ah Martyn here you are! I’ve been following the other thread but I will post here as well. You have picked up some nice sets haven’t you? ^&cool

I noticed that your artillery diorama already has both guns included so there will be no need for you to get the artillery team in September which coincidently is my birthday can you see where I’m going with this! :wink2: :rolleyes2: ^&grin I’ll drop you my address so you will know where to send it! {sm3}

Thank you in advance. :smile2:

Jeff

Ah Martyn here you are! I’ve been following the other thread but I will post here as well. You have picked up some nice sets haven’t you? ^&cool

I noticed that your artillery diorama already has both guns included so there will be no need for you to get the artillery team in September which coincidently is my birthday can you see where I’m going with this! :wink2: :rolleyes2: ^&grin I’ll drop you my address so you will know where to send it! {sm3}

Jeff

Wish full thinking Jeff betting he's got other plans for it but I'm willing bet you've made plans in the event he doesn't grant your birthday wish. I'm now looking forward to seeing your newly acquired red coated 24th Foot at play they do have some green on them. Hope your having a great day.

Didn'tget my sneak peak of your newly begotten Water Cart Martyn but was aware of it based on others you've yet to share. As with Jeff hope your also having a great day. Great photo of the set.{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Looks like you found some playtime Martyn, nice little dio setups.

Many thanks Scott :salute:: Do you know the set numbers of the older releases you need ?

Cheers

Currently just need 20023 the two piece set with the figures loading their rifles. The other figures such as Colour Sgt Bourne and Durnford are still being made so no rush on them.

Cheers
Scott

Wish full thinking Jeff betting he's got other plans for it but I'm willing bet you've made plans in the event he doesn't grant your birthday wish. I'm now looking forward to seeing your newly acquired red coated 24th Foot at play they do have some green on them. Hope your having a great day.

Didn'tget my sneak peak of your newly begotten Water Cart Martyn but was aware of it based on others you've yet to share. As with Jeff hope your also having a great day. Great photo of the set.{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Blast :redface2: apologies Joe. I'll send you the pictures of the last two newbies tomorrow....... I've got plans for them ^&grin

Cheers mate

Looks like you found some playtime Martyn, nice little dio setups.

Currently just need 20023 the two piece set with the figures loading their rifles. The other figures such as Colour Sgt Bourne and Durnford are still being made so no rush on them.

Cheers
Scott

Many thanks Scott......I've made a note of that set number and will see what I can do :wink2:

Cheers

I noticed that your artillery diorama already has both guns included so there will be no need for you to get the artillery team in September which coincidently is my birthday can you see where I’m going with this! :wink2: :rolleyes2: I’ll drop you my address so you will know where to send it! {sm3}

Jeff

Ah but Jeff my little dio I posted yesterday was before the guns are hitched up, I'l need the two different gun team sets to continue the story ^&cool^&grin

May I wish you an early Happy Birthday {bravo}}:salute::

Cheers

Two wagons added to the perimeter defences

Wagon 1

wagon1.jpg

Wagon 2

WAGON2.jpg

wagons1and2.jpg

Cheers

I'm very glad you did Martyn after seeing a sneak peak of them. As always very nicely staged and photograph.....Joe{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Many thanks Joe, glad you like them :salute::

Here are a few close ups

RD14.jpg

RD2.jpg

RD3.jpg

RD4.jpg

RD5.jpg

RD6.jpg

RD7.jpg

Cheers

Cheers Martyn, hopefully you will be able to find a set for me.

Great new photos, you have been busy. Really enjoyed that round of photos.

Glad you liked them Scott, here are a few more

RD8.jpg

RD9.jpg

RD10.jpg

RD11.jpg

RD12.jpg

RD13.jpg

Cheers

superb picts Martyn,
I can see all the rarest sets, I started too late this collection to get them, may be one day!!
Carlo

More new figures Martyn! {eek3} Very nice too. ^&cool I hope to have some more soon. {sm3}

Jeff :salute::

More new figures Martyn! {eek3} Very nice too. ^&cool I hope to have some more soon. {sm3}

Jeff :salute::

Thanks again Jeff :salute:: Sounds like another trip is on the cards :wink2:

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back