Britain's Zulu War (2 Viewers)

Very nice Jeff, seems like you now have a preference for red ^&grin^&grin^&grin

Very nice B&W photos Joe . . . . .

Great looking additions to your growing collection Jeff . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Nice additions Jeff ^&cool, shame I couldn't make it. Hopefully you have left one or two pieces for me :tongue:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Looking forward to seeing them at play Jeff.........Joe

Thanks Scott, Mike, Martyn and Joe. :smile2:

A little perverse I kmow Scott, but there is a little Green here and there.

Plenty left Martyn...I think? :wink2:....and hopefully a better display tomorrow.

Jeff

A little playtime in color........The Lt.

004-17.jpg

A little playtime in color........The Lt.

004-17.jpg

Excellent picture Joe {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Hopefully that is a good omen for me, I'm just off to see our mutual friend ^&grin

Cheers mate

Excellent picture Joe {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Hopefully that is a good omen for me, I'm just off to see our mutual friend ^&grin

Cheers mate

That was a good omen Joe :salute::, managed to pick up the sets I needed to get back up to date with the AZW releases^&grin

Before I show any of the new sets from Thursdays jaunt here is the Modelzone set "A cry for help - Private Wassall and Private Westwood"

modelzonewassall.jpg

Cheers

Here are the two Collectors Club figures I had been missing

clubfigureINDUNA.jpg

clubfigure24th.jpg

Cheers

Nice additions Martyn, I have all of the new sets, but am in need of a few of the older release to bring me up to date.

Nice additions Martyn, I have all of the new sets, but am in need of a few of the older release to bring me up to date.

Many thanks Scott :salute:: Do you know the set numbers of the older releases you need ?

Cheers

Nice seeing you got them posted Martyn once again I enjoyed my sneak peak my friend and looking forward to seeing them at play.{sm0}{sm0}{sm0}

Excellent photos of both sets Martyn and thanks for featuring them. For those who are not familiar with the manning of the gun battery left behind and involved in the events that took place on the field of iSandlwana I'm sure you'll find the following informitive. Taken from Lt. Colonel Mike Snook "Notes of the Composition of British Forces at iSlandwana" a great read feature on www.empressminiatures.com/BritishForces.pdf

The Battery rear detail a combination of drivers,orderlies, farriers, saddelers, armourers and so on had been left behind at camp, so that in total the Royal Artillery fielded 2 Officers and 71 other Rankers. The Gunners and Drivers were individually armed with revolvers and sabers while the regulation provision of 2 carbines was only two per gun crew. The Battery may in practice have acquired a few more carbines and rifles.

The Lt.

Excellent photos of both sets Martyn and thanks for featuring them. For those who are not familiar with the manning of the gun battery left behind and involved in the events that took place on the field of iSandlwana I'm sure you'll find the following informitive. Taken from Lt. Colonel Mike Snook "Notes of the Composition of British Forces at iSlandwana" a great read feature on www.empressminiatures.com/BritishForces.pdf

The Battery rear detail a combination of drivers,orderlies, farriers, saddelers, armourers and so on had been left behind at camp, so that in total the Royal Artillery fielded 2 Officers and 71 other Rankers. The Gunners and Drivers were individually armed with revolvers and sabers while the regulation provision of 2 carbines was only two per gun crew. The Battery may in practice have acquired a few more carbines and rifles.

The Lt.

Great info Joe :salute::...........and great timing{bravo}}

Isandlwana, Zululand, 1879

The guns of Brevet Major S. Smith RA are almost overrun

GUNS.jpg

GUNS2-1.jpg

GUNS3.jpg

GUNS1-1.jpg

Cheers mate

Great melee scene Martyn. Good use of the latest releases. I don't have the gunner firing the carbine yet and looks like a good piece. Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back