Britain's Zulu War (2 Viewers)

Thanks Marty ad Chris as I get in a little more playtime this AM...The Lt.

1003-12.jpg

Excellent picture Joe

I like the way the chap is climbing out of the Redoubt, or could he be climbing in {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

There are some really nice figures in this WBritains range, so much so it appears that come Monday I will have joined the Land of the Zulus Brotherhood!

Thanks ^&confuse :wink2:

Jeff

You won't regret it Jeff....in fact your Bank Manager will love it {eek3} ^&grin :salute::

Cheers

I'm sure along with others Jeff we're looking forward to welcoming you to the Land of The Zulus. In the mean time while waiting I've gotten in a little playtime...........PapaZ

013-2-1.jpg

A little playtime on a Suday afternoon in the Land of The Zulus.............The Lt.

006-23.jpg

My sets turned up today and here is a quick photo of them on a JG mat. They will form part of a bigger display at a later date.

Most impressed with them. ^&cool

Jeff

Attachments

• Zulu.jpg
    Zulu.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 94
A BIG WELCOME TO THE LAND OF THE ZULUS JEFF{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Welcome aboard Jeff !!

Great figures aren't they. Can't wait for the forth coming figures for this year, although they are going to drain my bank balance.

^&grin

Nice new additions to your collection Jeff, I hope to add 3 or 4, or may be more ^&grin, soon :salute::

Cheers

Jeff when you can would you be good enough to take a few close up photos of the Artillery Ranker firing his rifle featuring different poses of him. I'll owe you one good sir........Joe

Jeff when you can would you be good enough to take a few close up photos of the Artillery Ranker firing his rifle featuring different poses of him. I'll owe you one good sir........Joe

Of course Joe. :smile2:

Jeff

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 140
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 149
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 138
A BIG WELCOME TO THE LAND OF THE ZULUS JEFF {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Welcome aboard Jeff !!

Great figures aren't they. Can't wait for the forth coming figures for this year, although they are going to drain my bank balance.

^&grin

Nice new additions to your collection Jeff, I hope to add 3 or 4, or may be more ^&grin, soon :salute::

Cheers

Thanks chaps! :smile2:..... even though you are all a bad influence :wink2: ^&grin

I have really enjoyed collecting the WBritains War Along the Nile range and I am sure the Zulu War will be no different since the figures are exceptional value for money. Roll on September.

Jeff

Another view of the Artillery sets. ^&cool

Jeff

Attachments

• zw1.jpg
    zw1.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 192
Nicely staged Jeff. It would be nice to see WB adding additioal gun crew members to enhance the current sets.......The Lt.

Thanks Martyn, Joe and Chris.

WBritains are producing some fine figures.

Cheers :salute::

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back