Britain's Zulu War (1 Viewer)

Here's a close up of RA whose gotten off his last round defending his gun Martyn.

014-11.jpg

Had no doubt he would be Martyn as he's featured again.

020-3.jpg

Hi Joe,

Great figures make for a great photo. :salute::

Can I ask where you got your backdrop from? I'm looking for some for my new collection ^&cool

Jeff

Hi Joe,

Great figures make for a great photo. :salute::

Can I ask where you got your backdrop from? I'm looking for some for my new collection ^&cool

Jeff

Jeff the latest backdrops photos I got permission from the photograph to use I can't share but I've got others I can send along that I can. Email me with your Email address and I'll send you a few that you may want to use......Joe

Jeff the latest backdrops photos I got permission from the photograph to use I can't share but I've got others I can send along that I can. Email me with your Email address and I'll send you a few that you may want to use......Joe

Will do Joe, many thanks. :salute::

Jeff

Got a good hunch you'll be crusing with the top down on Monday Martyn. Now of to the Land of the Zulus.....Joe

010-10.jpg

Just recently ran across this photo that may have appeared in the Illustrated London News..........The Lt.

015-8.jpg

Just recently ran across this photo that may have appeared in the Illustrated London News..........The Lt.

015-8.jpg

The Illustrated London News, one of my favourite reads Joe {bravo}} That could be from a mid February 1879 issue, bearing in mind the time lapse between events happening and getting to the breakfast table :wink2:

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

The Illustrated London News, one of my favourite reads Joe {bravo}} That could be from a mid February 1879 issue, bearing in mind the time lapse between events happening and getting to the breakfast table :wink2:

Cheers mate

I want to read about the illustrators daring escape ...Joe - I am sure you can come up with something captivating.....

I want to read about the illustrators daring escape ...Joe - I am sure you can come up with something captivating.....

I'm sorry Richard the Illustrator's featured a grimmer picture and these photos Martyn fall into the time span.

013-15.jpg

002-14.jpg

Last edited:
Quite like the black & white images for a change, perhaps adds to the realism, cheers, Robin.

These figures are getting a bit addictive, so here are my latest recruits, which I picked up today.

Jeff

Attachments

• BI.jpg
    BI.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 125
Very nice B&W photos Joe . . . . .

Great looking additions to your growing collection Jeff . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Nice additions Jeff ^&cool, shame I couldn't make it. Hopefully you have left one or two pieces for me :tongue:

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back