Britain's Zulu War (1 Viewer)

Thanks for sharing your newly acquired club figure Martyn. It's the start of a new month and the WBritan Calendar for the month and wishing all a super month.......The Lt.

calendardf35c44d74eab07e76356ad3151516c00999b99a.jpg

Ordered the Zulu club figure x 2, months ago, might have to follow up to see where they have run to. Agree a great addition to the range adding a little colour to the Zulu ranks, thanks for posting. Cheers, Robin.

Thanks for sharing your newly acquired club figure Martyn. It's the start of a new month and the WBritan Calendar for the month and wishing all a super month.......The Lt.

calendardf35c44d74eab07e76356ad3151516c00999b99a.jpg

Another great picture adorns this Calendar Joe:salute:: That is another set I have to pick up, as I mentioned to you :wink2:

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

This thread of yours Joe (and of course other forum members) is largely responsible for the recent inspiration I have for displaying my collection in scenic settings. :smile2:

Thank you.

Jeff

I'm glad it has Jeff and please continue to share your scenic collection settings with us. Now to share a few of my favorite of Britain's 24th Foot..........The Lt.

008-30.jpg

I'm glad it has Jeff and please continue to share your scenic collection settings with us. Now to share a few of my favorite of Britain's 24th Foot..........The Lt.

008-30.jpg

Great picture Joe {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

008-30.jpg

I really like this photo Joe . . . . one of your best of late in my opinion . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Thanks Richard, Mike and Martyn as I share the favorite of my WB BritishOfficers along with a Natal Mounted Policeman.....The Lt.

014-1-1.jpg

Thanks Richard, Mike and Martyn as I share the favorite of my WB BritishOfficers along with a Natal Mounted Policeman.....The Lt.

014-1-1.jpg

I love the shadow effect you have with this picture Joe {bravo}}

Cheers mate

008-30.jpg

Excellent setting Joe. Nice grouping. Chris

Thanks Martyn and Chris as I get in a little more playtime this AM...The Lt.

1003-12.jpg

Last edited:
There are some really nice figures in this WBritains range, so much so it appears that come Monday I will have joined the Land of the Zulus Brotherhood!

Thanks ^&confuse :wink2:

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back