Britain's Zulu War (3 Viewers)

Knew you wouldn't let me and others down Scott and thank you good sir for sharing your latest additions with us.....PapaZ

Had to get in a little playtime as well :)

DSCF2020-1.jpg

DSCF2021.jpg

DSCF2022.jpg

DSCF2023.jpg

DSCF2024.jpg

DSCF2025.jpg

Thanks Martyn and Joe, glad you enjoyed them.

The set with Major Smith is really nice and may just be my favourite of all my AZW figures. It really is nicely done.

Of course you did Scott and it looks like you had a great time {bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn:)

Great looking series of photos Scott . . . . looks like you had a lot of fun during your "playtime" . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Hi Scott,

There are some really nice figures in your collection now, only seems like yesterday when you started collecting these. :wink2: :smile2:

Jeff

Cheers Jeff,

Yes indeed, will be 5 years this Christmas I think............oh how rich I once was ^&grin^&grin

Cheers Jeff,

Yes indeed, will be 5 years this Christmas I think............oh how rich I once was ^&grin^&grin

But look how much richer you are now Scott with the pleasuer your collection has given you an for years to come........PapaZ

Indeed you are correct Papa Z and I wouldn't trade them for all the tea in China :) They always put a smile on my face when enter my man cave.

Something rather good has happened. I'm afraid I hold up my hands when I say I saw pound signs with my sets 20028, 20029 and 20030 and sold them for silly money on ebay and regretted it almost immediately but tomorrow I get my hands on them all over again and not for the exorbitant ebay prices! Just shows that if you dig deep enough you can still find the WB gems! This time they're for keeps.

Pretty much bet on it Scott an Isandlwana nice to hear of your good news. Now for a little playtime..........PapaZ

001-8.jpg

A little play time with my Natal Mounted Police joined by a Officer of the 24th.............The Lt.

1021.jpg

Just received the following today,had almost forgotten about it to be honest^&confuse
Its a really nice figure in my opinion and a welcome addition to range.:D
50038c 2012 Club figure,apologies for off putting wallpaper:redface2:
Regards Steveo.IMAG0252-1 [1024x768].jpgIMAG0254-1 [1024x768].jpgIMAG0258-1-1 [50%].jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0252-1 [50%].jpg
    IMAG0252-1 [50%].jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 196
Great pictures Joe and very nice new figure steveo

Cheers

I may have found a photo depicting the Zulus attack on the Imperial Prince Napoleon Eugenee which may have appeared in The Illustrated London News which cost his life.

1009-3.jpg

I may have found a photo depicting the Zulus attack on the Imperial Prince Napoleon Eugenee which may have appeared in The Illustrated London News which cost his life.

1009-3.jpg

That's made for a copy of the ILN Joe {bravo}}

Cheers mate

I think the latest Club figure is one of the best, and will become highly sort after

ZULU2-1.jpg

ZULU3-1.jpg

ZULU1-1.jpg

ZULU4-1.jpg

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back