Britain's Zulu War (2 Viewers)

Others to follow Martyn but in the mean time a little random playtime in "The Land of the Zulu".

2005-1.jpg

2004-8.jpg

001-17.jpg

012-17.jpg

004-18.jpg

Great pictures Joe, and I'm looking forward to the next pictures in the Trading card series {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

They're also favorites of mine Scott and looking forward to seeing your next playtime with them. Here's the next Trading Card Martyn with others to follow.

deck4137897.jpg

They're also favorites of mine Scott and looking forward to seeing your next playtime with them. Here's the next Trading Card Martyn with others to follow.

deck4137897.jpg

Please keep them coming Joe {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Your welcome thrwan and here's another Martyn.

deck6626360.jpg

This card has a interesting description with it Joe. Back in 1877, as your card quite rightly states, Camberwell was in Surrey but in 1889 it came within the boundary of the London County Council. Today it is very much an "Inner City" area, hard to believe that 135 years ago it was probably quite green and pleasant, happy to report the part of Surrey I live in still is. :wink2:^&grin

Cheers

Thank you Martyn for passing on the info on Surrey where you hail from it didn't dawn on me awhile back when I created the card you were from Surrey. Here's today's card.

deck6369834.jpg

Thank you Martyn for passing on the info on Surrey where you hail from it didn't dawn on me awhile back when I created the card you were from Surrey. Here's today's card.

deck6369834.jpg

Happy to add just a little to your superb cards Joe {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

nice photography on the cards Joe...especially like the little history lesson too...

I agree with Michael 100% :salute::

Cheers mate

Joe, I must say that of all the things you have presented to us on this thread I really really like these Zulu War trading cards the best . . . . great photographic eye appeal of the WB figure and a very nice historical interpretation of said figure. Simple, yet speaks volumes . . . . . A jolly good show chap . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Thanks for your comments Michael, Martyn and Mike need to spend some thime creating some new ones.

deck6754272.jpg

Thanks Martyn, Chris and Jeff as my playtime continues featuring an earlier time as the north wall is being defended.

009-16.jpg

001-19.jpg

002-22.jpg

003-13.jpg

004-23.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back