Can't navigate to the last posts in a thread (1 Viewer)

One way to get around the problem is to click on "Reply to Thread" and you can read the "missing" posts. It may even be possible to reply without navigating to the last page, but I have not tried.

Raymond. :)

Thanks for all the help guys. Basically, you guys should never see this issue again. If you do, post here and ill get the notification.

Hi Mr. tester,

In the "Resin Figures" thread in the K&C subforum, I am unable to navigate beyond Post #90.

By using the "Reply to Thread" option, I can see the latest posts by other members, so it may be an issue peculiar to myself only.

Please kindly advise.

Thanks, Raymond. :confused:

Hi Mr. tester,

In the "Resin Figures" thread in the K&C subforum, I am unable to navigate beyond Post #90.

By using the "Reply to Thread" option, I can see the latest posts by other members, so it may be an issue peculiar to myself only.

Please kindly advise.

Thanks, Raymond. :confused:

I'm having same problem can't reply to Brett :rolleyes2:

Having same problem with Resin thread, can't get past page 9.

Also had a post deleted from that thread for no apparent reason^&confuse

Rob

Having same problem with Resin thread, can't get past page 9.

Also had a post deleted from that thread for no apparent reason^&confuse

Rob

Ditto, has been at least 2 days for me..Michael Could be the end of the world and we don't know it yet..^&grin

I noticed it last night and forwarded the issue to Mr. Tester. Looks like it's fixed now :)

It seems to be a problem on the What Is It thread, which is odd in that it's less than two pages long.

This is still happening? As my buddies down in Columbus, GA, would say, "Dayyyyyyyyymmmmmmn!" I thought this was fixed.

Prost!
Brad

Actually, this is probably just happening again because the fix was overwritten in the recent upgrade. :facepalm:

The issue fixes itself (only temporarily), with each additional reply (its a database numbering issue).

I'm waiting for Pete to respond to an email about something about the original remedy, but until then I have an alternative method to test.

That being said, when you guys see it again, reply here and post the link and i'll test it asap (before it fixes itself again).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back