Can't navigate to the last posts in a thread (2 Viewers)

Thanks, Padre!

Sounds like it's a bug in vBulletin itself, that it doesn't handle the number of pages on a thread, over a certain number.

Prost!
Brad

Iv'e been trying a couple of times today, and it won't go to the last,

HELP

John

I have just tried again with CHROME, as previously I used Internet Explorer....

CHROME works.. looks like an IE problem,

John

Hi Pete,
I've tried a few times now, but can't get past the first page on most current K&C threads, particularly the Alamo & now Hitler Threads. This has been happening for the last couple of days now. When I click to go to the next page, it just takes me back to the top of the page I'm already on. It now appears I can't get further than the first page on any Thread.

Is there something I need to do at my end to sort this out?

Cheers Toddy

Hi Pete,
I've tried a few times now, but can't get past the first page on most current K&C threads, particularly the Alamo & now Hitler Threads. This has been happening for the last couple of days now. When I click to go to the next page, it just takes me back to the top of the page I'm already on. It now appears I can't get further than the first page on any Thread.

Cheers Toddy
Same problem here, all day. -- Al

Hi Pete,

Cheers Toddy

Hi Pete

I have been having the same problems as Toddy.

Tom

same problems still happening just with K&C!!!!
Mitch

Yeah still in the dead-zone down here (no jokes from the cheap seats please) and can only view page one on almost any thread now. It's kind of like being able to read the front page of a newspaper, but unable to turn a page.......or maybe I'm just stuck in a black hole??{eek3}{sm5}^&grin

Help!

I have not been having any trouble in the last couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back