Cease him ! (1 Viewer)

Horus

Brigadier General
Jerusalem early Summer 66 A.D. Before open revolt, the Romans try to keep the lid on the City with arrests of known ring leaders, but sometimes mistake's are made with the innocent falling into their clutches.

Steve
25.jpg

Great diorama, but your title made me think of the Three Stooges. Did you mean "Seize him!", or is it a pun?

"Seize him!"
"Yeah, we sees 'im! He's right there!"

Prost!
Brad

Great diorama, but your title made me think of the Three Stooges. Did you mean "Seize him!", or is it a pun?

"Seize him!"
"Yeah, we sees 'im! He's right there!"

Prost!
Brad

Oops !:redface2::eek:{sm4}

Steve

Very nice Steve. If you send a message to one of the moderators they can fix the title for you.

Brad

Hi Steve,

it's really good work, though.:eek: As always, I ougth to tell you: well done! :smile2:

Cheers

Enrico

Or......'Cease him' could mean he wants him dead rather than captured ^&grin

"Cease him" is exactly what happened to those the Romans decided were opposing them. I think it is a brilliant pun. Don't change it!

Steve,
That's a really nice scene. I like the contrast between light and shadow, and the building at the end of the street looks really nice. If you want to change the title of the thread you can send a moderator a seize and desist letter. :tongue: Just joking.

Thanks for sharing,
Joe

Steve,
That's a really nice scene. I like the contrast between light and shadow, and the building at the end of the street looks really nice. If you want to change the title of the thread you can send a moderator a seize and desist letter. :tongue: Just joking.

Thanks for sharing,
Joe

The building at the end of the street should look good it's a photo on internet !
But I did try getting the sunlight / shade similar by moving a curtain !

Should of just used Carpe Eum ! As the title but I'd probably have got the wrong translation on that too ! ^&grin^&grin^&grin

Steve

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back