Chicago 2011 - PRODUCT PREMIERE with Figarti (1 Viewer)

Hi rick, count me in for the premier. Can't wait to see what's in the pipeline. Love my heinkel 219. See you soon greg

Rick, if any slots are available please count me in Brian Deitz

Rick, if any slots are available please count me in Brian Deitz

You have a space. Thank you for your continued interest in Figarti Miniatures.

Rick
Hi Shannon and Rick,

After careful and thoughtful considerartion, my wife, Diane, has decided to relinquish her seat at the product review. What is important to her is to see the new items, but she feels it is not necessary to see them the instant they are unveiled. She would prefer to maximize the number of available seats so active and serious collectors can enjoy the first instant of the "shock and awe." Consequently, one more seat is available for another collector. As usual, I continue to look forward to the event and I plan to be present.

Rick, Diane wants to thank you for the kindness you have shown her in recent years by allowing her to participate in the Figarti Luncheon. She has always significantly enjoyed the event, enjoyed your presentation, and enjoyed the warmth you have provided.

See you there!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat Wade
Dear Pat and Diane,

Thank you for the kind offer and for your support all these years. My last count is 30 guests based on forum posts and direct e-mails, so we still have enough space for Diane to attend. If anything changes, I will let you know but right now please plan on Diane attending.

Rick

You have a space. Thank you for your continued interest in Figarti Miniatures.

Rick

Dear Pat and Diane,

Thank you for the kind offer and for your support all these years. My last count is 30 guests based on forum posts and direct e-mails, so we still have enough space for Diane to attend. If anything changes, I will let you know but right now please plan on Diane attending.

Rick

Hi Rick,

Your invitation to Diane is most thoughtful and we will plan to attend the event. However, we do not want another interested collector to be denied admission if the number of interested potential attendees exceeds the number of spaces available. In short, Diane's offer to relinquish the seat remains effective if you need the space. Simply let us know if the demand for seating grows to a level beyond the available seating and we will plan accordingly.

Once again, let me thank you for your kind and generous invitation. We look forward with excitement to seeing what "Shock and Awe" Figarti has planned for this year.

See you at the show!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat and Diane Wade

That happens today at 130. Rick said on Thursday it would not be any big piece that we've been accustomed to seeing in the past but several smaller things.

I can't wait to see the new product!!! Feels like Christmas!

I would love to see those new Marco Polo Romans. If someone would be so kind as to post a couple pics of them if they are previewed I would be grateful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back