Chicago show 2019 info (1 Viewer)

The possibility of watching Zach crawl under a table to get out is not enough???
Some shenanigans can only be had in person...

Zach crawling under tables, Larry locking himself out of our rooms, sometimes the material writes itself...…………..:wink2:

Zach crawling under tables, Larry locking himself out of our rooms, sometimes the material writes itself...…………..:wink2:

OR … not being able to get into my room until late at night, due to some airline Pilots refusing to leave.

THEN … Finally get in and it smells like a Belgian House of Prostitution!
Had to get the maid to change the bed spread, couch, and spray the room with 1500 bottles of Lysol {sm2}

--- LaRRy

Looking forward to finally getting back to the show. I think 2011 was the last time I was there. Room trading was so fun last time.

I'll be taking pics of the various displays and posting them on this forum for those who can't attend.

John mate, are you still going? I'll be there having a yarn and up ending some beers at the Hyatt bar {sm3}

Tom

Tom,

I love spinning the yarn, yes I am seriously considering it. I got to get with MM and work it out.

John from Texas

Looking forward to finally getting back to the show. I think 2011 was the last time I was there. Room trading was so fun last time.

I'll be taking pics of the various displays and posting them on this forum for those who can't attend.

Frank,

I am going to be there and would love to put a face to the man behind some of my all time favorite toy soldier photos.

Regards,

Louis

Frank,

I am going to be there and would love to put a face to the man behind some of my all time favorite toy soldier photos.

Regards,

Louis

Louis, I think you met Frank. He was there the year Figarti showed its products on the winte dio made by Ken Osen, part of which is in your collection.

Well here's one for you..
My (now disowned) nephew has the nerve to schedule his wedding the same weekend as the show!
I have tried and tried to explain to everyone in the family that weddings rarely work out. The divorce rate is high and rightfully so.
My sister has 4 other children there will be another wedding sometime....
I have only know my nephew for 25 years.

On the other hand, I have been attending the show for 26 years.
Clearly longer than the 25 years he has been alive.
I will never lose my love for toy soldiers and the show.
But No... I have to go

So now I can only go Saturday and Sunday.. **** kids

Chuck

Louis, I think you met Frank. He was there the year Figarti showed its products on the winte dio made by Ken Osen, part of which is in your collection.

Indeed, we did all meet. Looking forward to catching up. I haven't had a lot of time to spend on the forum recently. I still try to compose a few scenes throughout the year though.

Indeed, we did all meet. Looking forward to catching up. I haven't had a lot of time to spend on the forum recently. I still try to compose a few scenes throughout the year though.

Sorry Frank and Brad, I’m afraid I’m having a senior moment and had forgotten. I look forward to getting reacquainted.

I booked the room today and Louis and I will constitute the invalid corps.

https://youtu.be/J8TQugNhUhY

Brad you and Louis can swing by my rooms and take a break if you want, we have a third room where Larry sleeps and I'm sure he won't mind if customers use that room to take naps...………….just make sure Louis isn't wearing his Gashouse Gorillas replica Lou Gehrig jersey or I'll accidently drop it down and elevator shaft...………..with him in it...……………….

Brad you and Louis can swing by my rooms and take a break if you want, we have a third room where Larry sleeps and I'm sure he won't mind if customers use that room to take naps...………….just make sure Louis isn't wearing his Gashouse Gorillas replica Lou Gehrig jersey or I'll accidently drop it down and elevator shaft...………..with him in it...……………….

I may be an invalid, but I will defend the honor of my team from the likes of you, George . . . LOL{sm4}

I may be an invalid, but I will defend the honor of my team from the likes of you, George . . . LOL{sm4}

If you're an invalid and Brad is an invalid, I'll mesh the two of you together and you'll combine to be one valid.

Problem solved...………..will the two of you be cruising the halls in scooters, let me know and we'll arrange parking in front of my rooms for you two fellas...……..or better yet, you can leave your scooters in Larry's room, that's fine with me, he has no say in the matter...…………..

If you're an invalid and Brad is an invalid, I'll mesh the two of you together and you'll combine to be one valid.

Problem solved...………..will the two of you be cruising the halls in scooters, let me know and we'll arrange parking in front of my rooms for you two fellas...……..or better yet, you can leave your scooters in Larry's room, that's fine with me, he has no say in the matter...…………..

Glad to hear the two “old” guys are coming, it will make me feel even younger!!!!!!
Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back