Chicago show 2019 info (2 Viewers)

I want to double "like" this post...……….^&grin

Room trading starts on Wednesday for some, Thursday for others, Friday it's in full swing...…….show is Sunday the 22nd...………...oh man this would be epic...……...because then John from TX would come too...………..:wink2:

look into flying in to Rockford il, thety have some cheap fares and its a quick drive down I90 to 53 to golf road and the show, hope to see you there

You young whipper snapper!{sm4}

Yup, I am shy of the half century mark, my wife wonders why I like hanging out with all you old geezers! ( I am beginning to question it myself...……………………………….:tongue::tongue:)

In all seriousness, I do look forward to Chicago every year, it is always a great time!

TD

Yup, I am shy of the half century mark, my wife wonders why I like hanging out with all you old geezers! ( I am beginning to question it myself...……………………………….:tongue::tongue:)

In all seriousness, I do look forward to Chicago every year, it is always a great time!

TD

As long as you don’t call me an alta cocker, we’re good.

If you're an invalid and Brad is an invalid, I'll mesh the two of you together and you'll combine to be one valid.

Problem solved...………..will the two of you be cruising the halls in scooters, let me know and we'll arrange parking in front of my rooms for you two fellas...……..or better yet, you can leave your scooters in Larry's room, that's fine with me, he has no say in the matter...…………..

Ya' no problem … I can send you an application for hourly rates; AM or PM rates, and extended stay rates.
I also have backup batteries chargers. Charges are for kilowatt hours.

--- LaRRy

Ya' no problem … I can send you an application for hourly rates; AM or PM rates, and extended stay rates.
I also have backup batteries chargers. Charges are for kilowatt hours.

--- LaRRy

George gave me a better deal :wink2:

Louis, I think you met Frank. He was there the year Figarti showed its products on the winte dio made by Ken Osen, part of which is in your collection.

I remember that moment but can not place the face! In any case, I will see you characters soon enough. Touching down Thursday late & loitering through Sunday night. Looking forward to it.

Cheers,
Marc

I remember that moment but can not place the face! In any case, I will see you characters soon enough. Touching down Thursday late & loitering through Sunday night. Looking forward to it.

Cheers,
Marc

Great to see your coming Marc, i'll be there from Friday night until Monday morning.

Tom

glad to see you are going to make it this year brad, when are you flying in? thursday

Hi all

Is anyone getting into O'Hare between 8pm and 9pm on the Friday and is interested in sharing a ride from the airport to the Hyatt or another hotel nearby if that's where your staying?

Tom

I have not flown in in so long that I don't remember if they offer a discount or not! Best to call and check?
Uber appears to be around $30 (not knowing what time you are actually arriving though!).

Julie

Hi Fellas. Flying into O’Hare Friday pm. Is a cab the best way to get to the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg and any idea roughly how much. Thankyou

You could try Uber or Viatas. I don’t remember how much it costs.

24 more hours and I will be at the show, I can't wait to let the fun begin!

Hope you all have a great time, pictures always appreciated from your cousins across the water........
Would really appreciate pics of any new K & C Battle of the Bulge, new FL winter [Nap and/or WW2], the chap who makes the large planes [sorry do not know his name, he is from the US. Plus any dio pieces manufacturer, think the TS market is a bit light on these as there is very little new from JG and Buildarama [think they may have stopped manufacturing?

Have a good one and you will always regret not getting a set more than buying a set. Plus who want to be the richest person in graveyard! Let your last cheque bounce.

Wishing everyone there a great time and show. I wish I could be there as planned. Unfortunately my arthritic right knee which I have tolerated for the past 8-9 years went oout on me last week. Still painful to hobble around on. Now scheduled for total knee replacement surgery on Nov 7th. Again, have fun everyone.
:smile2: Mike

Wishing everyone there a great time and show. I wish I could be there as planned. Unfortunately my arthritic right knee which I have tolerated for the past 8-9 years went oout on me last week. Still painful to hobble around on. Now scheduled for total knee replacement surgery on Nov 7th. Again, have fun everyone.
:smile2: Mike

Good luck with the operation, don't forget to ask if you can take the bones home for the dog?

il_794xN_1484860614_67lh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back