Chicago Toy Soldier Show 2023 Pictures (1 Viewer)

Carlos, thank you for posting those terrific photos, I'm sure the next Chicago Show will be even more popular.

a big thank you Carlos, excellent photos, great report. You are right, the Britain's figures and displays are terrific!
grazie again, Carlo

Thanks Carlos! Your postings are like a public service for me. Glad you took so many good pics of the show.
Best Wishes
Paddy

Thanks so much for taking and sharing the photos Carlos :salute:::salute:::salute::

The W Britains displays were really outstanding little works of art, hats off to Ken and Erica ! :salute::

Looks to be so much to see and lots of attendees and long may it so be.

Carlos it was a pleasure to meet you at the show.
Brian

Carlos,

You're the man!!! You come thru for us every time with a complete photo montage of yet another show.

I appreciate it very much.

Mark

Thank you very much Carlos for posting all of your wonderful photos of this year's Chicago Toy Soldier Show. I especially like the photos of the W.Britain offerings, especially the WWIi sets . . . After seeing these I am now seriously considering collecting the half-tracks when released and also the Sherman tank before it's retired.
Mike

Great pictures and pretty comprehensive. I cannot believe I saw things in your pictures that I somehow missed seeing at the show. It was great meeting and talking to you.

Tom K

Thank you very much Carlos for posting all of your wonderful photos of this year's Chicago Toy Soldier Show. I especially like the photos of the W.Britain offerings, especially the WWIi sets . . . After seeing these I am now seriously considering collecting the half-tracks when released and also the Sherman tank before it's retired.
Mike

Thank you Mike. Yeah, Britains going great guns!

They have plenty more WW2 US vehicles scheduled for next year.

Carlos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back