Chinese "Year of the Rooster" (1 Viewer)

Iron Brigade

Command Sergeant Major
In about three weeks the Chinese Lunar New Year of the ROOSTER will start on January 28, 2017. I thought I would post some overview photos of my Streets of Old Hong Kong on a display area of 85 x 29 inch display area in honor of the Year of the ROOSTER. The bridge, jetties and all the figures are made by King & Country in Kong Kong, China. The bushes and fish pond were made by J.G Miniatures of London, England. See five photos below. I will try to also post later five close up photos after these overview shots.

"Iron Brigade" / Gary

Forum 1.jpg

Forum 2.jpg

Forum 3.jpg

Forum 4.jpg

Forum 5.jpg

Here are 5 assorted close up photos of my SOHK display. See below.

"Iron Brigade" / Gary

Forum 6.jpg

Forum 7.jpg

Forum 8.jpg

Forum 9.jpg

Forum 10.jpg

An outstanding collection and display.
I have a small collection of the matte versions but I must say the glossy are very tempting.
Thank you for sharing.
Randy

An outstanding collection and display.
I have a small collection of the matte versions but I must say the glossy are very tempting.
Thank you for sharing.
Randy

"PolarBear" / Randy:

In 1995 I started my K&C SOHK display and they were all glossy sets. In later years it was hard to get glossy sets so I have ended up with a combination of both glossy and matte sets which seem to blend in enough so as not to be a conflict vision wise.

"Iron Brigade" / Gary

Gary

Thank you for sharing your wonderful display. Wishing you a happy & prosperous new year.

Bests
OD

Always good to see other peoples collections even if what they like/collect is light years from what I do.

Cheers for posting mate.

Dear Gary,

Thank you very much for posting photographs of your excellent SOHK collection.

Yes, the Chinese Lunar New Year of the Rooster commences on the 28 January 2017.

I sincerely appreciate your kind wishes for this important celebration.

All the Best, Raymond. :)

Very impressive display. Well thought out and executed. I've always had an interest in this series but haven't wanted to make the investment to do it right. Thanks for posting the pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back