Collecting is starting to get Boring, same Old Repeats! (1 Viewer)

johngambale

Sergeant Major
:( More GERMANS Winter? Another KT? Where's the WESPE,Marder's,Etc? Boring? Arnhem Paras OK, but NEEDED Mortar Team, Pak Howitzer Team, FireFly, Cromwell Tank, Archer? How Long do we Must Wait, to get MORE British/Commonwealth Sets? DAK and Eight Army is FINE! NO Italians this Year? We're getting Old and some of us Time-of-Essence, before we Leave this Wonderful Planet!

:( More GERMANS Winter? Another KT? Where's the WESPE,Marder's,Etc? Boring? Arnhem Paras OK, but NEEDED Mortar Team, Pak Howitzer Team, FireFly, Cromwell Tank, Archer? How Long do we Must Wait, to get MORE British/Commonwealth Sets? DAK and Eight Army is FINE! NO Italians this Year? We're getting Old and some of us Time-of-Essence, before we Leave this Wonderful Planet!

'Getting old'?.Speak for yourself John!;).Me,i think its one of the best dispatches for ages.

Rob

well..well..for once i thought this will be a perfectly resounding dispatch...

obviously, i forgot about johngambale :)

John is perhaps not the most diplomatic, but I tend to agree with the sentiment.

I truly can not understand how you think (johngamble) this dispatch is boring or same old stuff, the king tiger is different in many ways the the past king tigers, we got alot of new winter german poses, love the stretcher barers, some really cool paras, as well as last months dispatches with the halftrack and new ss guys, alot of great releases, I guess everyone is intitled to thier own opion but come on brother these are some excellent releases whether you collect the series or not, humbly my opion of course.....Sammy

The King tiger & the paras are nice but I was hoping for more !
A Arnhem 17 pounder gun & some heavy weapons for the paras would be nice :(
Thing is people just want Jerry stuff all the time :(
what worry me is it look like K&C & The Collector Showcase are just making the same items :confused:

The King tiger & the paras are nice but I was hoping for more !
A Arnhem 17 pounder gun & some heavy weapons for the paras would be nice :(
Thing is people just want Jerry stuff all the time :(
what worry me is it look like K&C & The Collector Showcase are just making the same items :confused:

hi mate,

no offense but can you elaborate on the last sentence?

just curious. ;)

John,when it comes to suggestions(especially for North Africa)you really are the top bod as it were and makes some excellant choices.However i really do think this latest dispatch is superb.We have a KT that many people have been asking for.A Schwimm in whitewash with roof on,which is unusual.A german stretcher party,again a rarity.Polish Para's as well.You have to remember Andy is running a business and will make what will sell well,lets face it John a lot of people like the German stuff.

Rob

John,when it comes to suggestions(especially for North Africa)you really are the top bod as it were and makes some excellant choices.However i really do think this latest dispatch is superb.We have a KT that many people have been asking for.A Schwimm in whitewash with roof on,which is unusual.A german stretcher party,again a rarity.Polish Para's as well.You have to remember Andy is running a business and will make what will sell well,lets face it John a lot of people like the German stuff.

Rob
Well said Rob

You'll have to translate for me Ron;)

Rob

The King & country German SS marching soldiers just look like the ones made by The collector showcase :rolleyes:

sorry mate, i just went thru the collector showcase website and can't find the similar figures you're refering to.

maybe i'm blinkered by the King Tiger?

if you could kindly refer me to the figures, i'll be much grateful.

sincerely,

nasir kasmani.

Rob

Rob, you got my vote for the Public Relations Ambassador of the TF....:D

Thanks guys,and no i most certainly do not love Tom Cruise!.I love my wife and after her Jennifer Anniston;):D

Rob

Thanks guys,and no i most certainly do not love Tom Cruise!.I love my wife and after her Jennifer Anniston;):D

Rob

Ok Rob, you got my vote.

Jennifer Aniston is alright, for a moment i thought you're gonna type Brad Pitt..:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back