Collecting is starting to get Boring, same Old Repeats! (2 Viewers)

"As expected and predicted, the 3 Rs...REPEATS, REPAINTED, AND RE-MARKETED."

This King Tiger is a brand new version and a totally new sculpt, it is not a repaint or a remarketed tank.

Andy told me this is THE largest tank he has ever made, a monster.

Having just seen the picture, it looks jaw dropping to me. The paint job looks over the top brilliant, ambush scheme to a T.

So there you go........

This King Tiger is a brand new version and a totally new sculpt, it is not a repaint or a remarketed tank.

Having just seen the picture, it looks jaw dropping to me. The paint job looks over the top brilliant, ambush scheme to a T.

So there you go........

I'm with you, no question it's the cutting edge, a must have!!!
Ray

So there you go........

Yep your right the paint job is spot on

....Andy told me this is THE largest tank he has ever made, a monster.

Well even a non collector of such items can appreciate that; it does appear most impressive on that grounds alone.

I just knew that Bobby Woll figure was a sign of things to come. As Ron says you can predict new ranges by looking at the Club figures. I mean who would ever have thought of it more Germans.

"I just knew that Bobby Woll figure was a sign of things to come. As Ron says you can predict new ranges by looking at the Club figures. I mean who would ever have thought of it more Germans."

To the best of my knowledge (Frank, help me out here) Bobby Wall was never a crewman in a Tiger II, so there goes that theory, nice try though. If in fact he was, then you are correct I guess.

These Germans are part of the Battle of the Bulge range, perhaps the most popular range K & C makes within the WWII catagory. He releases winter Germans around September/October of every year, just in time to be a part of the OTSN Show, the biggest toy soldier show in the world.

The Polish Paratroopers are a nice touch too by the way, you forgot about those.

Just seems to be an whole ton of German releases every month. Nothing wrong with that I suppose but I would like to see more Commonwealth troops. Polish paras are welcome. But hopefully a Vickers and Mortar set are not far behind.

"Nothing wrong with that I suppose but I would like to see more Commonwealth troops."

Agreed 1000%, how about some troops and vehicles for XXX Corps, or British/Canadians for the fighting around Caen and Hill 112 and 123 in Normandy? Also love your para ideas, heavy weapons would be nice, how else could the paras hold off the Jerries for as long as they did without heavy weapons?

Great requests all around Damian.

Regarding the Germans the past few months; I agree somewhat, but try to put yourself in the shoes of a relatively new collector who just bought the Big Red One soldiers and those spot on British Red Devils; there were virtually no current production Germans to buy to fight them, but now there are Heer Infantry, plus early and late war SS to oppose the Allies.

Hope that makes sense................if K & C did do some Commonwealth forces, you could do a layout like this for Normandy.............

Attachments

• MVC-016F.JPG
    MVC-016F.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 166
  • MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 164
  • MVC-004F.JPG
    MVC-004F.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 157
  • MVC-015F.JPG
    MVC-015F.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 158
  • MVC-009F.JPG
    MVC-009F.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
OK! Like a there's a problem with repainted remarketed rereleased tanks?
If Andy does a repainted Henschel Turret KT I for one will buy it and so wil a few others I imagine!
I LIKE TANKS!!
tHAT'S ALL THER IS TO IT.
O.C.:D:D

King Tiger is excellent as are all the other Sept dispatches.....Thanks Andy Great Work...... Simply Superb......Regards:)

Hi Guys,

Re our latest “DISPATCHES”… “You can please some of the people some of the time…” And as for some others… you can never please them anytime!

So, I’ll stick with the majority of our collectors… trust in my own “gut instinct”… and continue to do what pleases me—at least I’ll be happy!

Adios for now…
Andy C.

Hi Guys,

Re our latest “DISPATCHES”… “You can please some of the people some of the time…” And as for some others… you can never please them anytime!

So, I’ll stick with the majority of our collectors… trust in my own “gut instinct”… and continue to do what pleases me—at least I’ll be happy!

Adios for now…
Andy C.

Quite true mate.

Thanks again for this month's dispatches!

"And as for some others… you can never please them anytime!"

If at some point you are ever able to please a certain individual, I think his admission of being pleased would cause me to go face down into my oatmeal.

Oh well, at least the other 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the collectors are happy.

"Nothing wrong with that I suppose but I would like to see more Commonwealth troops."

Agreed 1000%, how about some troops and vehicles for XXX Corps, or British/Canadians for the fighting around Caen and Hill 112 and 123 in Normandy? Also love your para ideas, heavy weapons would be nice, how else could the paras hold off the Jerries for as long as they did without heavy weapons?

Great requests all around Damian.

Regarding the Germans the past few months; I agree somewhat, but try to put yourself in the shoes of a relatively new collector who just bought the Big Red One soldiers and those spot on British Red Devils; there were virtually no current production Germans to buy to fight them, but now there are Heer Infantry, plus early and late war SS to oppose the Allies.

Hope that makes sense................if K & C did do some Commonwealth forces, you could do a layout like this for Normandy.............

What is your opinion of the Big Red One soldiers? The 54mm ones that is.

Bromhead,
Thanks for the post; GI's are a welcome addition to the WWII range, I'd like to see further additions to these exciting range, heavy weapons perhaps. You can never have enough Big Red One sets in your collection.......;)

Andy has done so much with the British and now Polish Airborne, as well as Germans, I'd love to see additions to the US and British/Canadian Normandy and Arnhem ranges in the way of Infantry.

Funny how the Canadian contribution to the Normandy campaign gets glossed over, they also fought with great bravery and courage just like their British, American and Polish mates, especially during the landings on the 6th as well as the fighting inland thereafter.............

Hi Guys,

Adios for now…
Andy C.

I'll lift a pint to that!
O.C.:D

Hi Guys,

Adios for now…
Andy C.

Andy

I am very happy ! :D

Thanks for those great releases.

Now about that new french artillery, new russians in fighting action poses, vistula lancers in full charge, what about new colonial fighting figures and new awi artillery sets, surrendering british figures, wounded and dead americans and british 1776 troops - dont forget we must have more BBG action figures and diorama pieces - oh - owe - almost forgot - you must produce civil war artillery sets - come on - lets go go go go - ha CIAO ! :eek::):confused::mad::p:D;):cool::eek:

"come on - lets go go go go - ha CIAO !"

The only thing wrong with this is our famous list maker/complainer/never happy no matter what collector spells it CHOW if I am not mistaken...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back