Collector Issue 21 is up... (1 Viewer)

Looks to be a superbe historical issue with some clever writing. The background information on the various pieces/sets is great. Thanks for the K&C alert!

Best,
Beaufighter

Boy, Would I live to get a hold of one of those ships!!!!!

The Pirates are great but I think that the ship "WOULD" fit with the AWI series. Maybe the Colonial Marines and some of the British figures.
Imagine a dio of Boston Harbor in 1776..wow.

Hey Andy...can you do an extension of AR's and BR's to include time period British and Colonial sailors?

What do other AWI collectors think????

Boy, Would I live to get a hold of one of those ships!!!!!

The Pirates are great but I think that the ship "WOULD" fit with the AWI series.

What do other AWI collectors think????

The ship's design looks about a century too early for AWI, to me.

Hey guys,

I have bent Andy's ear quite a lot over the last 2 days on the Pirates. He likes the line, but at this point a boat is a must if he were to do the Pirates and unfortunately as pictured, it is not doable. However, who knows, he may get around to it one day. I am hopeful, but I don't forsee "sailing the high seas" in the near future! A shame for now, but the pictures in the Collector are awesome!

Tom D.

A Pirate Range would be very popular imo.

And although a ship would be terrific there are plenty of other accessories that could be made. For example you could have various Canon sets, a Pirate Row-Boat with Treasure Chests, Gallows with hanging Pirates, even a Poop-Deck complete with Pooping Pirate, ok maybe that would be tooo much.

Now that's a good collector's issue, full of lots of interesting things and pictures of sets we've never seen before. Not just another glorified advertisement. Props to Andy for this one. I really like the green quad tractor and blue legionnaires. Also, I told you guys last April 1st, that K&C is serious about Pirates! :D

Now that's a good collector's issue, full of lots of interesting things and pictures of sets we've never seen before. Not just another glorified advertisement. Props to Andy for this one. I really like the green quad tractor and blue legionnaires. Also, I told you guys last April 1st, that K&C is serious about Pirates! :D

Saw the full set of blue legionnaires in Hong Kong and they looked spectacular IMO. much more striking than the red ones:cool:

Will there be a waterline model of the pirate boat?

JP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back