Collector's Club Selection (1 Viewer)

rharry

Private 1st Class
I'm wondering what most of you all selected as your choice from the 2010 Collector's Club Selection list??

I selected the ACW Union Officer.........

It comes with no surprise - the ACW Union cavalry officer of course.
:) Mike

the union cavalry and the black watch pioneer .

richard

How do you know about a Zulu Chief for 2011? Did they show the collector's club figures for next year already?
Konrad

Konrad,

The Zulu chief is just a special edition figure for WBCC members, orders are being accepted now for delivery in 2011.

The club figures have not been announced yet.

Thanks Scott,
I see it now. Took my latest issue of the Standard and found it.
Have to pay more attention when reading it, I guess :eek:
Konrad

I wonder if there are merchants that are members and buy more then one collectors item and then put it up on ebay? Only thing is I have never seen a collectors items on ebay? Some of you have two items...does that mean a member can buy one of each choice but not more then one of one choice???:rolleyes: hmm does that sense....My english is kind of wonk sometimes.....;)

I wonder if there are merchants that are members and buy more then one collectors item and then put it up on ebay? Only thing is I have never seen a collectors items on ebay? Some of you have two items...does that mean a member can buy one of each choice but not more then one of one choice???:rolleyes: hmm does that sense....My english is kind of wonk sometimes.....;)

No...it's a good question...and the answer is: if you are a member you get one free figure per membership year, and you may purchase any or all of the collector club pieces. I have purchased multiples of some, but don't know at what point the red flag goes up for WB that members are reselling, or if that is even a concern (though I suspect it is). While I have seen these pieces occasionally on Ebay, I have never seen a dealer overtly selling them or abusing this opportunity. Hope that helps.

I have bought 16 figures of the same collectors club redcoat in the past!!! They didn't have a problem with that? But they was bought to use in a parade scene not for resale!

Craig

No...it's a good question...and the answer is: if you are a member you get one free figure per membership year, and you may purchase any or all of the collector club pieces. I have purchased multiples of some, but don't know at what point the red flag goes up for WB that members are reselling, or if that is even a concern (though I suspect it is). While I have seen these pieces occasionally on Ebay, I have never seen a dealer overtly selling them or abusing this opportunity. Hope that helps.

Thanks it was just an academic question for me anyway. I am not into selling, just buying and catching up.....still a few good 1700 series around......

I bought 30 of the Redcoat 1755 Center Company Guardsman. I wish I would have bought more... and no, none of them are for sale. It is only a half company as it is!
Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back