Colors of Stalingrad (2 Viewers)

Superb. How did you know about the pastel colors of Stalingrad? I thought that was 'insider' information:D

Actually, I have made some research on the Southern Part of Ukraine to be honest, because all what I was able to find about Stalingrad were in B&W so no help for that.
Then I used a little of Imagination.
Thanks for the post.

Rod.

Actually, I have made some research on the Southern Part of Ukraine to be honest, because all what I was able to find about Stalingrad were in B&W so no help for that.
Then I used a little of Imagination.
Thanks for the post.

Rod.

well dude, you got it right. well done.

The days are becoming shorter and outdoor activities decrease - time for some photos, this time highlighting specifically the work of Rodrigo De Brito.

IMG_4794PS.jpg

IMG_4796PS.jpg

IMG_4797PS.jpg

IMG_4790PS.jpg

IMG_4795PS.jpg

Time to extend my Stalingrad collection ... :D

Fantastic shots, great dio!
The last one in particular, looks sooooreal.
Looking forward to some more short days.

Simon

Andanna,...Great photos.....Great work.......really shows off the detail of First legion Stalingrad figures and AFV's .....Stug VE002 is a great model especially with the tank riders....Love this stuff...Thanks for the photos

GREAT pics are the figures shiny or is it just the light/pics etc,the buildings are great nice dio like it.

Wayne the figures are matt not shiny....Great figures...give them a try you will love them...no kidding...Best Regards Frank

Great photos Andrea, is good to see the dio again

Regards

Andreas and Rod,

I am really blown away by your collaborative effort. Outstanding work! :cool:

The combination of an artistic dio, coupled with great photography-just a pleasure to view the pics over and over.
mike

I must say I love these scenes, even though WWII generally does not interest me that much. This kind of display appears to be more cinematic than even a diorama. As has been said, the scenes and the figures appear truly life like. Kudos again for such great work.:cool:

14 years ….

Every couple of years, it is time for me to revisit the diorama made by Rodrigo DeBrito, do a little cleaning, move figures around and add dust, debris and new figurines and vehicles: Opportunity to revisit the Colors of Stalingrad. I think the figures and vehicles held up well. And one WP figure snuck in ….

Users who are viewing this thread

Back