Comprehensive sneak peek (1 Viewer)

Hi guys,

I am new on the forum and a long time K&C collector from Germany. Nevertheless I have been reading and enjoying this forum since years. Since nobody seems to have realized the new Collector on K&C´s website I thougt it would be the right moment to join the forum. Check it out!!! Lot of new goodies despite the awesome diorama of Gordon to see there: Romans, the new BoB Germans and new club figures (I think you Englishmen will be very pleased!). I of course prefer the new StuG.

Best wishes!

Welcome to the forum Hetzer.Yes,new BBG is great!!!I look forward.
Mario:smile2:

welcome aboard and thanks for mentioning the new collector issue. Wow, the bulge releases (especially the 234) are outstanding looking and most if not all of those new bulge items will find their way into my collection.
Mike

it is nice but i was hoping for the turreted puma version, but i guess we are getting closer to it. Maybe next june for normandy, an ss puma recon vehicle wpuld be wonderful

And this might be new................^&confuse^&confuse

View attachment 76138

The item pointed out with an arrow is a Mountford 40mm Bofors Gun (British EA version). I have this and other versions (Normandy, Naval and Paratrooper).

The Mountford Bofors reflect the earlier version (Tires and rim) which was used in Tunisia and Malta. If you want the later version, Figarti came up with the US and British versions for the Normandy campaign (The Mountford are slightly larger compared to Figarti's).
The Mountford will fit with KC figures and AFVs. Figarti comes with a crew of 4
The other item pointed out is the Dingo Scout Car which was released 2 years ago.

N-P

Romans at last in the LOJ series, cannot wait, love the ox wagon. Great news and it takes a new member to raise the alert, well I never. Cheers, Robin.

A warm welcome to the forum Hetzer and a great opening thread!

Lots of wonderful sets its difficult to know where to start, a new Stug, now thats always welcome and I love the new Bulge figures especially the Jerry with captured GI.

P5.jpg

P6.jpg

P22.jpg

P21.jpg

Haha all these new bulge releases that keep coming and get better and better are what keep me so firmly focused on the bulge!

Do you think the wall tower rounded entrance way desert building on page 8 will be available eventually? sure makes a nice backdrop. Cheers, Robin.

WOW!!!!, can't wait for the new Germans. The new items on "Wacht am Rhein" page are AWSOME {sm3}

Absolutely how I felt when I viewed that page...incredible BBG releases heading our way!! Figure # BBG052 stands out in particular amidst the brilliant new stug and panzerspahwagen. Great stuff K & C! :smile2: Thanks for the tip Hetzer and for posting all the pages Rob. Very exciting stuff!

I also had my jaw dropping when I saw the new German Bulge AFV`s and figures! I`ll be placing a pre-order first thing tomorrow... Congratulations to Hetzer, the new forum member that made his debut pointing out this remarkable find!{sm4}

I've been browsing thru Collector Magazine #31 and must say lots of goodies are in store for everyone! :cool: Those diorama's really are a treat to behold, great stuff. That desert base is so versatile. Chicago isn't going to hold many surprises if this leaking keeps up! {sm2}

Are those all K&C figures on the Texas Toy soldier page show?

Two figures here caught my eye:

2nd from the right, the Renaissance figure with pike.
And the Medieval Archer third from the right.

Unless they were collector's club figures I missed, I don't think I've seen the before. I looked at First Legion's website as well and they don't appear to be their products. I hope they represent some upcoming figures...

Also hope there is an AK version of the Winter SD.KFZ 234/1 Schwerer Panzerspahwagen. It's a great AFV, and if K&C could make a version that's more affordable than First Legion's, I would snatch it up in a second.

Two figures here caught my eye:

2nd from the right, the Renaissance figure with pike.
And the Medieval Archer third from the right....

Looking at the bases, I'd say they would be from Russia, somewhere in St Petersburg.

The British Greandier looks like John Jenkins, while the Hussar Bugler looks like a repaint of a Del Prado Austrian Hussar Bugler.

Any other suggestion??

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back