Connoisseur Figures (1 Viewer)

You don't often see a lot of female figures, but here is a new one from Aeroart (Roman woman):

Attachments

• !CDOTcbQBWk~$(KGrHqV,!jME0DV!UBpyBNN0J)wMmg~~0_12.JPG
    !CDOTcbQBWk~$(KGrHqV,!jME0DV!UBpyBNN0J)wMmg~~0_12.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 520
yeah, they have started doing some Roman civilians- would be nice to go with a lot of the Roman JG buildings.

I've just taken my first step (of what will be tiny, well spaced steps) into the 'connoisseur' range, with a Tatiyana painted Pegaso piece. The first pic is the Pegaso catalogue pic,

b2b_PEG_54-172_1.jpg

the second is of mine (bought in a shop, not pre ordered).

legion550.JPG

I hardly have any Romans, (though I'd like to, of a First Legion price/standard), but this chap caught my eye.

Welcome to the high-end figure world! Figure is a fantastic paint! I know you will enjoy it for many years to come. Thanks for posting.

I've just taken my first step (of what will be tiny, well spaced steps) into the 'connoisseur' range, with a Tatiyana painted Pegaso piece. The first pic is the Pegaso catalogue pic,

I hardly have any Romans, (though I'd like to, of a First Legion price/standard), but this chap caught my eye.

Great figure :wink2: He is one of my Favorites ( see my album eye to eye if you have interest ) I'm also hoping First Legion will venture into the Roman World . I find that for the price you really get a bargain , and they will fit well with my Russian painted Roman figures i have collected over the years . Happy Collecting Gebhard

Thanks for the heads up Gebhard. Of course, their "modern" and my " modern" might infer two different things. ^&grin

Nice to see Patton sold out before Herr Hitler.

View attachment 64400

View attachment 64401

I hardly have any Romans, (though I'd like to, of a First Legion price/standard), but this chap caught my eye.​

I can see why he caught your eye, that is a great looking piece.^&cool I too would love to see a line like that. Maybe some day Matt will give in to his passion for HBO Rome.

Thanks for the heads up Gebhard. Of course, their "modern" and my " modern" might infer two different things. ^&grin

Nice to see Patton sold out before Herr Hitler.

Ooops ya spoke too soon , Der Führer is now sold out ..I hope my link wasn't responsible for that , then again maybe next time I talk to Mr Thor he'll give me a deal on one of those Celt chariots I've been drooling over for soooooo long :wink2: Regards Gebhard

Just revised our shelves with old figures and found some soldiers from our old serie - "Kostjushko rebellion, 1794". This serie was made in 1992-1993, even made diorama "Battle at Rashlavicy". I don't know is this diorama is able to see in Warsaw today... Some figures I show to all you

Poland army

Russian drummer

I've been wanting to share pics of some of my Russian figures for a while now, and I'm finally getting around to it. I bought my first "connoisseur figure" about three years ago, and although very expensive, I have never regretted it. I really enjoy them a lot. As the prices of most other manufacturer's figures has continued to rise at an unprecedented rate, I have found it easier to justify buying some of these higher end pieces, because the Russian figures, although again expensive, have not seen the price explosion of everything coming from China. The price of Russian figures, although quite high, has at least remained steady. I know a lot of these types of figures are a little over the top color-wise, but I actually enjoy that to a degree. For instance it's one of the things I enjoy about K & C. Anyways, artistic license always adds a little spice and fun to history! My favorite "range" of figures are barbarians, and here are a few them.

P1070227.jpg

P1070237.jpg

P1070243.jpg

P1070249.jpg

And the last few:

This guy accessorizes pretty well...love those lavender laces! LOL Seriously now, it's a very powerful pose and another favorite of mine.

P1070348.jpg

P1070350.jpg

This is the best painted figure I have:

P1070318.jpg

P1070323.jpg

Thanks for the pictures... Very nice figures.. Especially the last 3 ones..

Alex

oe, you got a great collection there- glad to see my Spartan found such a distinguished collection to jump in with.

Have you ever looked at their dark ages figures- there are some Vikings in that line that are really neat- one is running over a legionaires shield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back