Connoisseur Figures (1 Viewer)

That is an AWESOME collection you Aeroart and FL that you have. Thank for posting the pics. The Figarti temple really brings even more life to the already very life-like figures. Those mounted Romans are really something special. I love how you have the four guards at the base of the temple stairs. Thanks for sharing the pics! Looks like A LOT of fun!

that is an awesome collection you aeroart and fl that you have. Thank for posting the pics. The figarti temple really brings even more life to the already very life-like figures. Those mounted romans are really something special. I love how you have the four guards at the base of the temple stairs. Thanks for sharing the pics! Looks like a lot of fun!

thank you so much for your kind words.my photographic skills are terrible but i do love the soldiers.

The Roman temple is great been checking it out all over the forum, is it a mix or is it
exclusively aeroart cavalry?
Also wanted to thank Joesgis and Gephard long overdo for the good word on collecting connoisseur figures. Viking stream photo camera work and figure is really good, looking for a macro lens or something for my old Pentax. Got to get in the game.

the roman temple is great been checking it out all over the forum, is it a mix or is it
exclusively aeroart cavalry?
Also wanted to thank joesgis and gephard long overdo for the good word on collecting connoisseur figures. Viking stream photo camera work and figure is really good, looking for a macro lens or something for my old pentax. Got to get in the game.

thanks for the kind words.the mounted figures in front of the temple are all aeroart but my collection is mixed with other russian makers.

New Mark Antony from Aeroart:

Attachments

• 6277.jpg
    6277.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 310
new mark antony from aeroart:

love this figure checked aeroart and it is back in stock i will get one next week.your photo's are excellent i need to buy a good camera .problem then is all the time and practice it takes to use it well.thank you for the pic.s,mike b.

SOMEONE ON ANOTHER THREAD ASKED ABOUT KOLOBOB.I POSTED A FEW PHOTO,S AND THOUGHT I WOULD PUT A FEW WHERE THEY BELONG.WITH ME YOU CAN TELL THE QUALITY OF A ROMAN FIGURE BY THE FEATHERING ON THE SHIELD OR SHIELD PAINT DETAIL.LOVE THESE KOLOBOB FIGURES.MIKE B.
DSC01073.jpg

DSC01075.jpg

DSC01077.jpg

SOMEONE ON ANOTHER THREAD ASKED ABOUT KOLOBOB.I POSTED A FEW PHOTO,S AND THOUGHT I WOULD PUT A FEW WHERE THEY BELONG.WITH ME YOU CAN TELL THE QUALITY OF A ROMAN FIGURE BY THE FEATHERING ON THE SHIELD OR SHIELD PAINT DETAIL.LOVE THESE KOLOBOB FIGURES.MIKE B.
DSC01073.jpg

DSC01075.jpg

DSC01077.jpg

Mike ,
Thanks for sharing images of your fine collection {bravo}} absolutely beautiful . ...Regards Gebhard

I recently acquired a figure that I'm very excited about that I wanted to share some images of w/ all the great connoisseur collectors here at TF. I had been looking for this particular figure for a lloooonnng time now. It's produced by Rogatchev Studios in Russia. I do not know if this studio is still active. All I know is, when I discovered Kolobob's site long ago, it had a link to Rogatchev, but I couldn't track down any of the figures I liked. I'd see them pop of here and there, and I had even seen the Rogatchev Achilles chariot in the flesh before (amazing!). But never any of the barbarians I was after, mainly their Pict Queen. Well, I finally got her from a great new friend, and I am quite pleased with her. It's a shame actually that there aren't more female figures in the hobby, especially among the barbarian hordes where women often played very prolific roles, and in certain tribes, were known to fight side by side with their male counterparts. So after a lot of searching, here is the glorious Pict ("the painted ones") Queen. I hope you like her. She'll fit in quite nicely with some of my tattooed Aeroart barbarians. And who knows, maybe FL has some female barbarians planned for their scorching new Glory of Rome range, and maybe CS as well.

P1080193.jpg

P1080183.jpg

You've been forewarned Mark.....don't get on her bad side!!! :tongue: It might be the end of us all! lol Glad you enjoyed the pic(t).

ANOTHER OF MY NICER SHIELDS.THIS ONE A SEIL.ANYONE HAVE A KOLOBOB EAGLE SHIELD THEY CAN POST?
DSC01081.jpg

I recently acquired a figure that I'm very excited about that I wanted to share some images of w/ all the great connoisseur collectors here at TF. I had been looking for this particular figure for a lloooonnng time now. It's produced by Rogatchev Studios in Russia. I do not know if this studio is still active. All I know is, when I discovered Kolobob's site long ago, it had a link to Rogatchev, but I couldn't track down any of the figures I liked. I'd see them pop of here and there, and I had even seen the Rogatchev Achilles chariot in the flesh before (amazing!). But never any of the barbarians I was after, mainly their Pict Queen. Well, I finally got her from a great new friend, and I am quite pleased with her. It's a shame actually that there aren't more female figures in the hobby, especially among the barbarian hordes where women often played very prolific roles, and in certain tribes, were known to fight side by side with their male counterparts. So after a lot of searching, here is the glorious Pict ("the painted ones") Queen. I hope you like her. She'll fit in quite nicely with some of my tattooed Aeroart barbarians. And who knows, maybe FL has some female barbarians planned for their scorching new Glory of Rome range, and maybe CS as well.

P1080193.jpg

P1080183.jpg
Those teeth scare me.{eek3}{sm2}^&grin
Mark

HI GUYS I HAVE THIS SHOT ON A FIRST LEGION POST --IT CAN ALSO GO HERE--FL AND AEROART.I LOVE THIS STUFF.
DSC01088.jpg

DSC01092.jpg

A couple of new figures on the Aeroart ebay store - Mongol and Ancient Greek:

KGrHqVk0E4lnJGHo8BOMFzzyg0_12.jpg

KGrHqRloE4lyc31BOMFy0Jqg0_12.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back