Connoisseur Figures (4 Viewers)

Joe,
Here are a couple of limited shots. I really need some photoshop software to help me resize my larger photos. I took many photos, but only the closeups are small enough to load on the forum. I will keep at it, but it is frustrating. :mad:
JW
DSC00231.JPG Frederick the Great
DSC00226.JPGMax. Knight
DSC00187.JPGME
DSC00185.JPGME
DSC00175.JPGME

The closeups are amazing JW!{eek3}!{eek3}!{eek3}! The decorative armor of the Maximilian Knight is unreal, as is the painting of ME31.....it's simply mind blowing! And your ME422 is right there with it (I love the green and red). My goodness, ....they are all perfectly beautiful. Thank you for sharing the pics of these absolutely stunning works of art.

Joe

"The Crusaders are coming!!!! Ride day and night until you get the message through!!!"

P1120898.jpg

Joe

Joe,
That is a beautiful piece! Is this a new acquisition? I like the paint very much, as well as the photo!
JW

"The Crusaders are coming!!!! Ride day and night until you get the message through!!!"

P1120898.jpg

Joe

Joe,
That is a beautiful piece! Is this a new acquisition? I like the paint very much, as well as the photo!
JW

Thanks John! I'm glad you enjoyed the pic. I purchased this figure (6207.2) from Thor at the Westcoaster last year. I wasn't looking for an Arab Warrior, but this one really jumped out at me. It is absolutely stunning in person. Thor currently has it in stock too. If you decide to buy or inquire about it, and since you like the painting on mine, I would just suggest that you ask if he has one painted by the same artist. Mine was painted by the incomparable Natalia Rachkina. I love her intensely dramatic yet delicate and ultra-fine detailed style. Her talent knows no earthy bounds.

Joe

i second that.
i have the same figure which I bought on ebay and the sculpting is top notch. really a very nice figure.

cheers !

Alex

Thanks John! I'm glad you enjoyed the pic. I purchased this figure (6207.2) from Thor at the Westcoaster last year. I wasn't looking for an Arab Warrior, but this one really jumped out at me. It is absolutely stunning in person. Thor currently has it in stock too. If you decide to buy or inquire about it, and since you like the painting on mine, I would just suggest that you ask if he has one painted by the same artist. Mine was painted by the incomparable Natalia Rachkina. I love her intensely dramatic yet delicate and ultra-fine detailed style. Her talent knows no earthy bounds.

Joe

Dunno if this would be the right place for this but does anyone have this figure? I'm debating on picking it up. Just would like to hear some feedback from anyone who might have this fella.
Picture_andrea-ROMAN-LEGIONARY-1.jpg

Fantastic figures and photos. What sort of camera are you using here? I've never been able to take a decent picture of a toy soldier. My lighting and focus are awful, but I know nothing about photography which might be part of the problem.

Just superb figures.Can't get my head around how anybody can paint that well.
Mark

Hi anka416dd,

My compliments for a truly outstanding collection of connoisseur figures! They are outstanding! I become mesmerized anytime I view figures like those in your collection. In every sense of the word, they are beautiful works of art.

Thank you so much for sharing your figures with us. I very much enjoy and appreciate them.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back