"conte is back-big time" (6 Viewers)

That's what I don't like about Conte's way of preordering, not knowing the price of the sets.Mark

That's what I don't like about Conte's way of preordering, not knowing the price of the sets.Mark

Mark like with the Zulu War Series those who pre order them were contacted and given the cost of the sets and to announce a special that was being offered at which time they could confirm their order for a set or sets or opt out. You'll note he provided specials on both the first sets and another on the second sets of figures which included free shipping if you took advantage of the special he offered. You'll also note for those who decided not to pre order but waited for the price of the sets to be made available they were posted on his website along with specials until the specials ended and I'm sure RC will post the prices of the new sets shortly at which time he may also offer a special promotion....Joe

Thanks Joe.I have preordered sets in the past but I still like a ballpark figure but I have a general idea what they cost anyway.
Mark

The new North-West Frontier...Afgan Wars is a beaut...lots of nice poses...the flag bearer with the pistol is especially nice...

I'm sure you'll agree that ther's no doubt Conte back big time as well as with Michael's comments. Visit his stie at www.conteco.com The Lt.

The new sets look great, I am waiting until OTSN to see them in person, before I pick any up.

I really didn't want to get into another range but The new NWF range has me thinking hard.I've always been interested in the late 19th cen.colonial conflicts and even though I have a lot of interest in the Sudan and Zulu wars I've always been more interested in the NWF.I have always loved the Gunga Din and Lives of a Bengal Lancer and yes even that Shirley Temple movie whose title I can't recall.Bring on LORD ROBERTS and I am Sold!!
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back