conte? (1 Viewer)

Now imagine a whole column of Romans marching across that all in an aquarium with cute little tropical fish swimming past and forever blowing bubbles.
That would be cool

Well,

I gave it a try, but when I tried to take photos, I kept getting nasty reflections form the glass, so I took the whole lot out of the aquarium to photo.
It was after about half an hour that I realised the fish weren't quite as active as they had been when in the aquarium.......

Gee looks like i might have to take a trip to the local pet shop and get some dio items.
stampford bridge here i come :D

And here's one of the whole bridge. :D

Good spot Beau, it hadn't clicked until you mentioned that, then I realised I had one in the garage.

Conte German for scale:

IWMNorth049.jpg

Simon

Hey Wraith, I was wondering what the measurements of the bridge?

Thanks,
Vick

Thanks Wraith!!!

Vick:D:D:D

No probs mate.
It's a nice looking lump of plastic for a fish tank ornament, but it's more suited to 25/28mm. I'm planning (at some point :rolleyes:) to use it to form part of a shelf dio for a mate who collects Games Workshop stuff.

Thank you! I wish my camera hadn't broke as I just built a beautiful shelf diorama!

Vick:D:D:D

Looking forward to seeing it once you've resolved you problem with a new or borrowed camera and hoping it's resolved soon.....The Lt.

Vick,

Having scene your excellent dios, it will blend in perfectly for that.

Wraith,

An excellent vision appeared to me of the scene with the bridge, maybe a nice little stream running beneath the bridge with some ditched German vehicles, and plenty of dead sheep/cows to litter the field, and maybe a dead cow in the creek and not to mention a GI patrol moving across the bridge!!

Vick

Andrea Miniatures has a 1/32 Roman bridge but it needs to be painted.costs about $80.
Mark

Wraith,

An excellent vision appeared to me of the scene with the bridge, maybe a nice little stream running beneath the bridge with some ditched German vehicles, and plenty of dead sheep/cows to litter the field, and maybe a dead cow in the creek and not to mention a GI patrol moving across the bridge!!

Vick

Vick,

Sounds like a plan! Got a Band of Brothers feel to it. Look foward to seeing whatever you come up with.

Cheers
Simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back