Couldn't resist (1 Viewer)

I like this shot, Wayne. Nicely done. It's actually plastic?

53597800690_89525b1fbd_h.jpg

This looks great. Does not look plastic at all.

Your photos are very well done.

Mark

Hi All,
I wanted to clarify what the various new vehicles are made of..
We use Polyurethane resin for the lion’s share of the models, with cast white metal details where appropriate, C-N-C turned Aluminum barrels, and in some cases photo etched brass or stainless steel. This approach makes for a light weight detailed model. Thanks for supporting us…there are plenty of other vehicles in the line-up to round things out.
Ken

Attachments

• IMG_1763.jpeg
    IMG_1763.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 219
Hi All,
We use Polyurethane resin for the lion’s share of the models, with cast white metal details where appropriate, C-N-C turned Aluminum barrels, and in some cases photo etched brass or stainless steel. This approach makes for a light weight detailed model. Thanks for supporting us…there are plenty of other vehicles in the line-up to round things out.
Ken

Wasn't a gripe Ken just surprised when I got it, I am used to JJD, etc, like I said I like it and plan on getting all your vehicles as they are released.

Hi All,
Thanks for supporting us…there are plenty of other vehicles in the line-up to round things out.
Ken

Any chance you could confirm you've got some earlier Sherman versions in the works that are appropriate for Normandy? Maybe a cast hull M4A1 75mm?

Thanks for asking! There are currently other M4 variants in development here. There are more versions I would like to offer than we will probably make, but update kits for our Campaign Miniatures kits may bridge some of the gaps. I would prefer not to confirm exact details at this time, but I am sure it will make some collectors happy.
All the best,
Ken, Jef and crew.

Thanks Ken, appreciate the description. You guys are certainly kicking out some beautiful US vehicles.
Wayne, your shots really show off the fantastic details.

A beautiful tank Wayne, beautifully posed in front of a great looking background. Outstanding creation.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back