Creating the Battle of the Bulge.....Wacht Am Rhine (3 Viewers)

The infantry attacks along this axis of attack were also supported by a limited number of stugs.

Your attention to detail is marvelous. What scale is your diorama? I am working on one of the Ardennes forest. NUTS! It's in 1/35 scale and once I figure out 'how to' I will post some pictures. Excellent work you have done.

Your attention to detail is marvelous. What scale is your diorama? I am working on one of the Ardennes forest. NUTS! It's in 1/35 scale and once I figure out 'how to' I will post some pictures. Excellent work you have done.

Thanks but you flatter me, there is no particular diorama as such it is really just thrown together on occassions over the past few years. The scale is 1/30.

The John Gittings Miniatures scenics and the figures/vehicles are the reason the shots come out ok. Oh, and I shoot them in the winter.

US troops in action.

IMG_9293ared.jpgIMG_0354red2.jpgIMG_5626red1.jpgIMG_9304ared.jpg

I like the damaged panther HB set ....

View attachment 91564

I have to say its actually my favourite out of all my tanks. I have all three , and two of the summer ones are in my office at home along with the k@C desert tiger , the HB captured soviet panther and the recent figarti russian tanks.

There is an artistic quality to the damaged panther sets. The other one that has the same quality is the HB field kitchen horse wagon set. Those guys in argentina had a flair about them when designing sets.

I have to say its actually my favourite out of all my tanks. I have all three , and two of the summer ones are in my office at home along with the k@C desert tiger , the HB captured soviet panther and the recent figarti russian tanks.

There is an artistic quality to the damaged panther sets. The other one that has the same quality is the HB field kitchen horse wagon set. Those guys in argentina had a flair about them when designing sets.

I agree and like to use them in my dios as you can see, especially with the bergepanther

1004red.jpg

As always it's a pleasure to see you at play Kevin in my favorite of your threads taking nothing away from the other..........The Lt.{sm0}{sm0}{sm0}

jagdpanther deploying ...

Attachments

• 1043red.jpg
    1043red.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 197
  • 1009red.jpg
    1009red.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 199
  • 1029red.jpg
    1029red.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 196
  • 1023red.jpg
    1023red.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 194
  • 1008red.jpg
    1008red.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 195
It's the my favorite of the two you created Kevin taking nothing away from the other and as{bravo}} always a peasures seeing what you contiue to send our way....Joe

Just finished viewing the latest series of pics. The pics taken with natural light truly seem to look the best for realism

Love your latest BBG pic's Kevin and that Jagdpanther is awesome!

Tom

This thread is simply FANTASTIC.... {sm3}

It's the my favorite of the two you created Kevin taking nothing away from the other and as{bravo}} always a peasures seeing what you contiue to send our way....Joe

Just finished viewing the latest series of pics. The pics taken with natural light truly seem to look the best for realism

Love your latest BBG pic's Kevin and that Jagdpanther is awesome!

Tom

Thanks. Figarti 88mm

Attachments

• 10001red.jpg
    10001red.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 169
  • 1071red.jpg
    1071red.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 170
  • 1069red.jpg
    1069red.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 168