Creating the Battle of the Bulge.....Wacht Am Rhine (4 Viewers)

Hi, if you mean this one, I picked it up in a sale many years ago, I think it is Britains but not sure.

red0093.jpg

Horse drawn transport was more vital than ever never for the fuel starved German forces ..

00111red (2).jpg

079qred.jpg

0761red (2).jpg

gnured227.JPG

IMG_88971red.jpg

Gotta love that HB Winter Armour, two AFV's i would love to have!

Tom

I don't know where I have been all this time but these diodramas are great !(navel gazing I guess)Cheers! John.

not been back to the bulge for a while ...

13854red.jpg 14254red.jpg

britains half track, TG trailer and hetzer and JG miniatures bases etc plus some home made. HB winter panther in background

I'm sure glad you've returned to it your playtime's been missed...........Joe:salute:::salute::

Great stuff Kevin!^&cool^&cool So when are you going to come visit and take some quality photos of my Heco Tinplate Models and CJB Models?:wink2:

I'm still very much enjoying your photos Kevin. I like the way you create different angles, lighting, etc. to give your shots more interest than just a straight forward photo. Well done.

I'm still very much enjoying your photos Kevin. I like the way you create different angles, lighting, etc. to give your shots more interest than just a straight forward photo. Well done.

its mutual, you do great dios too, it's also better this sort of thing than needless needling!

15054red.jpg 41032red.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back