Creating the Battle of the Bulge.....Wacht Am Rhine (3 Viewers)

Great looking photos. The fun part begins creating scenes and sharing with others.

I agree, I'm not too good so can't stand any hassle, but even before I thought it was a waste of effort - it is usually only the odd one or two as well that are silly ...

This is a hobby for me, to relax, I enjoy seeeing other peoples stuff, stuff you could never get yourself, and made some great friends too, some like Louis, Larry and Clive have also given me the privilige of seeing their collections and taking the odd few thousand snaps ... thanks guys. If we are adults we should be able to keep it light.

Anyway, some more Bulge stuff ...

IMG_9265red2.jpg IMG_8739red2.jpg IMG_90241red.jpg recon towards Bastogne

As always great to see you at play.............Joe:salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

I agree, I'm not too good so can't stand any hassle, but even before I thought it was a waste of effort - it is usually only the odd one or two as well that are silly ...

This is a hobby for me, to relax, I enjoy seeeing other peoples stuff, stuff you could never get yourself, and made some great friends too, some like Louis, Larry and Clive have also given me the privilige of seeing their collections and taking the odd few thousand snaps ... thanks guys. If we are adults we should be able to keep it light.

Anyway, some more Bulge stuff ...

View attachment 134863 View attachment 134864 View attachment 134865 recon towards Bastogne

I disagree with you Kevin. Your scenes are Very....Very GOOD ! ^&grin

I disagree with you Kevin. Your scenes are Very....Very GOOD ! ^&grin

very kind, but i did not mean that - i have 000's photos, lot of duff one's

meanwhile, a US roadblock IMG_00111red.jpg

30 cal mg team look for targets IMG_96441red.jpg

liberation again for a small Belgian townn IMG_96451red.jpg

Nobody does it better, Kevin!^&cool

Thanks Louis, you lumberjack you!

Thats because I have a secret weapon ...

horses 0357red.jpg and a gun 00478red.jpg

dratt -

I have two secret weapons .....

a tank 41799red.jpg a cart 00378red.jpg

and an armoured car red129.jpg

dratt ........................................................

Makes me wish I did Winter Kevin. Especially like the Figarti supply wagon, wish they did it in Spring. You have an amazing array of figures, vehicles and backdrops. Always a pleasure to view and seeing what I am missing out on.:salute::, Robin.

Makes me wish I did Winter Kevin. Especially like the Figarti supply wagon, wish they did it in Spring. You have an amazing array of figures, vehicles and backdrops. Always a pleasure to view and seeing what I am missing out on.:salute::, Robin.

'We are ready' - translates as cold, under prepared and low on winter gear and ammo.
The Parachute infantry did not retreat however, although the contribution of the armoured and other troops should not be as overlooked as it seems to be.

IMG_0541red.JPG

Robin - Thanks, but your thread is amazing

another oldie ...

HB winter field kitchen

IMG_89101red.JPG

Nice unit Kevin, but that one at least, I was able to get in Spring. Robin.

Attachments

• PB210001.jpg
    PB210001.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 174

Users who are viewing this thread

Back