CRU105-CRU109 Teutonic Knights Battle of Lake Peipus! (1 Viewer)

This is gonna be such a great series! Saw these in "The toy soldier collector" magazine today.

Hooked on a new line. These are amazing mounted pieces. I can't wait for more!

Last edited:
Is that castle wall a backdrop or a physical structure? I love it

They all look wonderful congratulations , Prince Bishop Hermann looks super cool just don't think I can miss a few of these especially him.

With First Legion its been too much of a good thing for me lately and I'm falling way behind.

Great dio and picture-as always...it's great see pics of this line.

Right around when these figures came out I started to contemplate dabbling a little in the Crusaders. I cant really say I have anything more than a passing smattering of knowledge about them and frankly, not really looking to get too far into reading about them (at this point any way). I was blown away by how awesome CRU108 looked so I knew I had to snag him. He arrived from George on Saturday and, while I have been collecting for nearly 20 years now, this is the ONLY figure I have had all the members of my family look at him and go "WOW- That is amazing, awesome, epic, etc". I cannot recommend CRU108 strongly enough- if not simply for the WOW artistic factor.

Thanks FL- Job very very well done!!!

Great figures, great diorama, great photography. That looks superb.

Great figures, great diorama, great photography. That looks superb.

Thank you. I really enjoy these Teutonics. I have some things on order that I'm waiting to come in and then I'll be adding some more pics. Would of put more of my Teutonics in the scene but had limited time yesterday.

Absolutely beautiful!

One of the best i have ever seen on Treefrog.

Thanks for sharing.

Best
Andrew

:salute::{sm4}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back