CS King tiger repaint (1 Viewer)

uksubs

Lieutenant Colonel
The paint job is King Tiger Porsche Turret w/Zimmerit s.Pz.Abt.506, Arnhem September 1944 , track arches have been cut down width ways as well
IMAG0189-1.jpg

VERY nicely done ! I wouldn't have envied those Brit Para's facing one of these in Arnhem with just Piats and grenades....
mike

Verra nice on the camo. What are track arches? Why did they get cut?
To me face on the king tiger look to wide & with checking with drawings it looks like the tank track arches were to wide to that why we cut them down

Superb repaint. I really like the fade camo look very very nice
Mitch

nice tone on the yellow

Yes Sir,....That's how it should look.. Excellent Re-paint;{bravo}}...Much Better then the original paint.......And yes I agree the tank looked too wide from a front on view...Do you have other angles (Frontal view) to show with photos?

Yes Sir,....That's how it should look.. Excellent Re-paint;{bravo}}...Much Better then the original paint.......And yes I agree the tank looked too wide from a front on view...Do you have other angles (Frontal view) to show with photos?

Much better than the ORIGINAL paint! Not what we like to hear at the showcase!!! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Yes...I know:wink2:....Sorry...But it really is one EXCELLENT re-paint is it not?:wink2:

To me face on the king tiger look to wide & with checking with drawings it looks like the tank track arches were to wide to that why we cut them down

Agree completely. How did you go about modifying the track arches? Got a picture of it head on?

Can you do a pic with this one and the other one you have to compare please??
Mitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back