Cs00993 m113 (1 Viewer)

rayusmc

Private
Does anyone have pictures of K&C USMC figures with the CS M 113 - thank you Larry

I’d like to see this as well. Looking to have a conversion done of the M113 to go with king and country idf.

I am going to Sierra this weekend. If they have it in stock I'll take some pictures unless another forum member posts them.

And this is the K&C with figures to compare.

143.jpg

IMHO the K&C look like they fit the CS M113 better than the K&C version. I have the Aussie riders on order so I will post a pic of them on the CS version. I'm in the middle of converting a CS M113 into an Aussie track.

IMHO the K&C look like they fit the CS M113 better than the K&C version. I have the Aussie riders on order so I will post a pic of them on the CS version. I'm in the middle of converting a CS M113 into an Aussie track.

Look forward to it mate

Now with the photos and being able to see that there's not a lot of difference in sizes, I'll get one of these myself as with the open hatch on top as well as ramp and interior gives a lot of possibilities. Though the decals will have to go.

Then perhaps add the K&C US version at a later date when it's released.

Steve

For those of you who wanted to see more K&C USMC figures with it:

USMC_M113_2.jpgUSMC_M113_3.jpgUSMC_M113_4.jpgUSMC_M113_1.jpg

Last edited:
Considering that the M-113 is 6 ft. 25 in. from ground to flat top, IMHO it seems that both versions (K&C and CS) work fine; it's just a matter of how tall the soldiers in real life standing next to it would be (all the way from 5 to 6,5 ft.). Next to the K&C M-133 soldiers would look pretty tall; next to CS K&C soldiers would look a little shorter in height... :wink2:

I didn't have my micrometer when I was at the shop but as an eyeball estimate I would say that the CS M-113 is bigger than the KC figures. However in person the size difference is nominal and would work in a dio etc.

The top of an M113 is as high or higher than a standing man wearing a helmet. The K&C M113 is too low for the figures. The TCS M113 is about correct in relation to 65mm (1/28) figures. The height of an M113 is cited as 2.5 meters; but that figure includes the M2 MG.

Great pics and very helpful I wont be buying one now seeing how small it is and at the price we pay here.
Its annoying the lack of scale harmony amongst companies don't wanna start a war just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back