DECEMBERr: Photo of the Month (2 Viewers)

artmabigor

Sergeant
RUSSIA PLANS as Christmas decoration ....
there are now several years, I put an article on my blog with subject: how to expose "his toys soldiers" in a sensitive part of the house without "torque tension" !!
This time of year-end approaching, so I change the actors and established a setting more in line with the calendar: it's always the same aquarium !!{sm4}
NB: I have some "loaded" on the amount of snow (very light product found right now in all stores: Christmas decorations radius):confused:
Best.
Guy.:salute::

Nice display Guy titled "The French going home for Xmas" ^&grin

Many thanks for a sharing your terrific display....

I do note that you have a retreating Napoleon leading the French off for their Christmas break.... I was just wondering what that figure might be and if it's made by First Legion? Many thanks indeed

Many thanks for a sharing your terrific display....

I do note that you have a retreating Napoleon leading the French off for their Christmas break.... I was just wondering what that figure might be and if it's made by First Legion? Many thanks indeed

Hello,

That figure is from the Napoleons retreat series made by Andreas miniatures. Hope this helps regards Gebhard

Guy its another classic, a real treat for the eyes. Thanks for sharing my friend. All the best Gebhard

Hello,

That figure is from the Napoleons retreat series made by Andreas miniatures. Hope this helps regards Gebhard

Guy its another classic, a real treat for the eyes. Thanks for sharing my friend. All the best Gebhard

It does, 1,000 thanks!

If I could paint figures to that level I would purchase that Napoleon Kit.....Very Nice:salute::

10-11-12002_zps5ef670c8.jpg

Loading up the Opel is my pic of the month, I was glad to see First Legion come out with the crates set as it works with all types of set ups...Sammy

10-11-12002_zps5ef670c8.jpg

Loading up the Opel is my pic of the month, I was glad to see First Legion come out with the crates set as it works with all types of set ups...Sammy

Hi Sammy,

you have created a great scene! Looks very good! Many thanks for posting!

Best regards

Timo

Here is my December photo :salute::

Attachments

• 20151210_140716-01-01-01-800x402.jpeg
    20151210_140716-01-01-01-800x402.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 226
You have created a very realistic dio. It looks like you have room for a few more.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back