Diorama for collectorsshowcase flak (3 Viewers)

hajipavt

Private 2
I wanted to share this diorama made for me for the original Normandy flak and crew. Theatre is Greece image.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice mate any pics with the FLAK on board.

It's getting shipped this week from Greece. When it arrives I'll post some pics.
The company who make the diorama are called dioramania. You can see some of Dimitris work on ebay.

Great work {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

What a wonderful base and building and it's very pleasing to see it based on the Greece campaign, a period often overlooked and forgotten about, well done and look forward to seeing more snaps.^&grin

That is a fantastic diorama piece! Does Dimitris sell online, or can you request special orders like this wonderful piece of art!

Hi Proteus, hi all :salute::
Soon - Theo, the current owner - is going to upload new images, with his German Flack and its crew at their positions, inside the ruins.
Don't hesitate to ask me anything you want to know, regarding my dio constructions, or else.
You also may visit my web page http://www.dioramania.com
I'll gladly give you any advice or suggestion.
Regards from Greece :cool:
Dimitris.

Thanks Dimitri. Your work is amazing as always. I'm very pleased with the end result. I will post pics on weekend

Hi Proteus, hi all :salute::
Soon - Theo, the current owner - is going to upload new images, with his German Flack and its crew at their positions, inside the ruins.
Don't hesitate to ask me anything you want to know, regarding my dio constructions, or else.
You also may visit my web page http://www.dioramania.com
I'll gladly give you any advice or suggestion.
Regards from Greece :cool:
Dimitris.

Thank you for your response, I will check out your site! You do wonderful work!

I'll post pictures on the weekend but here is one on my phone already. Dimitri made all three dioramas for me at the bottom image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back