Eagle Design Website (1 Viewer)

Thanks again,
Not sure I'm willing to start removing decals yet thou. But I am going to try to weather the winter panzer myself this weekend.If i did remove decals where would I get replacements.
There is no way I can paint them myself.
Chuck

Archer Transfers....Have most everything you need

I don't like the Camo on this KT....Paint looks too faded....but could just be the lighting when the photo was taken ^&confuse

Last edited:
I required the size of the KT model, this is the ED reply
cheers

Attachments

• MISURE KING TIGER Y-WEIDO E-BAY.jpg
    MISURE KING TIGER Y-WEIDO E-BAY.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 427
The colors look about the same as on the FL KT. I love the metal tracks and the level of detail is excellent for the price.

I don't like the Camo on this KT....Paint looks too faded....but could just be the lighting when the photo was taken ^&confuse

I was discussing the the colors with Y-Weido and suggested that ED should do an ambush pattern camouflage and he seemed interested. He requested a photo and I sent him one for reference; with darker green and brown than the current iteration. I cannot understand why many manufacturers of 1/30 armor make the colors too light on three color camouflage. TG, JJD and Figarti got it right; the TG Hetzer, JJD Jagdpanther and Figarti Jagdpanzer IV are excellent examples of the correct colors IMO.

The photo is a Dreamworks hobbies 1/35 scale built model. Available on Ebay prices range from $225 to $450 depending on accessories like figures, diorama base etc. Dreamworks has pages of these models posted on Ebay. Great reference material IMO.

WOW! Beautuful King Tiger! Is it a custom model? If not who made it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back